BryAN's Step by Step Drink Making

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahahha..Nice Nice Nice...I will try that later....I dont work tomorrow so...Party @ my house tonight.....
sounds preeeetty good.......
I bet it taste even better......

LMAO...I got bored and went downstairs. My grandmother doesn't drink but she always tries some of my shit.

I gave her some...Now shes drinking a FULL 12 ounce glass of it. This one has a lot more barcardi too. She says she doesn't taste any liquor even though its like 80% liquor and about 90 proof.

last time being a post whore..

I LOVE THIS SHIT. my new favorite drink.

Watermelon Felon>Rum and Coke (my previous favorite, and usual)

I've grown to like Wild Turkey Rare Breed with some good ol Coke. Smoothest burboun I have ever tasted.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Feb 13 2005, 02:19 PM
I dated agirl named Brianne and a girl named Brynn... it sucked
[post=460412]Quoted post[/post]​

I dated a man named Bryan and a man named Brian :ph34r:

Anyways, last night must have been a universal drinking night...1/4 of the bottle of Jager and about 4 Red Bulls consumed by yours truly. Shots of Jager in teacups surrounded by Red Bull is yummy. :beer:

Originally posted by Havok+Feb 13 2005, 08:52 PM-->
brian11to1
@Feb 13 2005, 02:19 PM
I dated agirl named Brianne and a girl named Brynn... it sucked

Anyways, last night must have been a universal drinking night...1/4 of the bottle of Jager and about 4 Red Bulls consumed by yours truly. Shots of Jager in teacups surrounded by Red Bull is yummy. :beer:
[post=460533]Quoted post[/post]​

There's something about Jager and Bull. When ya mix 'em, they taste nothing like Jager or Red Bull. Strange.

Originally posted by Havok+Feb 13 2005, 06:52 PM-->
brian11to1
@Feb 13 2005, 02:19 PM
I dated  agirl named Brianne and a girl named Brynn... it sucked

[post=460533]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you talking a 1/4 of a handle or a fifth? If you only drank a 1/4 of a fifth w/4 redbulls, you make some pretty weak jager bombs... :ph34r:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 13 2005, 07:27 PM
LMAO...I got bored and went downstairs. My grandmother doesn't drink but she always tries some of my shit.

I gave her some...Now shes drinking a FULL 12 ounce glass of it. This one has a lot more barcardi too. She says she doesn't taste any liquor even though its like 80% liquor and about 90 proof.
[post=460486]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahhaa...thats some funny shizzzz....
anyways...too bad i could'nt do much tonight..all i did was drink a couple of beers and thats fu**i* it...Man that sucks.....I was hoping to get wasted with my buddies but they all had to work tomorrow...O well..Theres always next week....hihihihi.....

im gonna get smashed tonight. I dont have to be in JC till like 10 am and you gotta get drunk on VD just because....

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 13 2005, 06:27 PM

[post=460486]Quoted post[/post]​

my grandma matches us with beer bongs....she's extreme. :beer:

hahah, thats crazy.

My grandmother will only drink champagne, black or white russians...and now of course Watermen Felon

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 14 2005, 10:07 AM
im gonna get smashed tonight. I dont have to be in JC till like 10 am and you gotta get drunk on VD just because....
[post=460606]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell yeah...I am taking off work tomorrow, just because I don't want to go...and it gives me a reason to get hammered for my 3 day weekend.

Back