B's Avitar....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Everytime I see B post something...his tone of voice...errr...typing.....Matches his avitar completely.....

lately I have been getting a kick from reading what he types, and then I look over and see that damn avitar....and I almost break up laughing..... :lol:

I'm I the only one.....that thinks that? :huh:

:ph34r: :worthy:
A-Stress-anat.gif
B)

I think I am going to have to go with Airjockie on this one, sometimes it his words do match his aitar

:withstupid: yeah i agree, sometimes i read B's posts and i can just picture him smacking his head on his desk while he's saying it. now i i just need a video or audio so i can put a voice to a face. lol

i agree one of the best avatars ever,

i miss the Fuckin A one, wasnt that DOHC_vtec_accords???

especially when you build your computer, that happens alot more often

shit never works right and sometimes smacking your head on teh keyboard actually helps

You guys wanna know why you can picture B banging his head on his desk so easily???

Because 90% of his posts are in response to some STUPID BULLSHIT that all you gatdamn annoying ass n00bs keep posting on his web page, that's why.

:roll:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 13 2003, 07:51 AM
Everytime I see B post something...his tone of voice...errr...typing.....Matches his avitar completely.....

lately I have been getting a kick from reading what he types, and then I look over and see that damn avitar....and I almost break up laughing..... :lol:

I'm I the only one.....that thinks that? :huh:

fuckin a! i think that exact same thing when i read his stuff too :lol:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 14 2003, 01:47 AM
You guys wanna know why you can picture B banging his head on his desk so easily???

Because 90% of his posts are in response to some STUPID BULLSHIT that all you gatdamn annoying ass n00bs keep posting on his web page, that's why.

im giving you 2 points for that

that brings your life time total to .....what??

SiRKid=3,000,002
n00bs = -6 ????

did i get that score right???

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Nov 14 2003, 03:52 AM-->
@Nov 14 2003, 01:47 AM

im giving you 2 points for that

that brings your life time total to .....what??

SiRKid=3,000,002
n00bs = -6 ????

did i get that score right???

Close enuff... I lost count long ago.

i didnt even notice that

i gotta get some more posts y0!

im the lowest yet, in here

Back