B's JDM B-Day Bar B Que Yooooo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain sucks, but sometimes it is nessesary....

have fun... :( Car is apart... Need to get some custom couplers for the i/c piping... Then I'll worry about the downpipe, then i'll worry about the oil return

Live....2 minutes ago....
ahf.jpg

looks like a big shitload of fun...damnit.

I took a delivery tonight to a bunch of guys with a big house, beer and no parents around... uhh yeah they asked me to stay and take a few shots...I really really wanted to... lol

:( Sorry I didn't come... I went and looked at this kid's swapped hatch to help him out with some issues he had, and had to listen to a bunch of MORONS act like they knew what they were talking about... like how an ECU doesn't look at a map sensor after 2k rpms, and he knows what he's talking about because he removed his map sensor on his 90 supercharged tbird, and it raised him to 18psi of boost... After giving him a lecture on the electronics of a honda ECU, I turned and walked away.

would have had more fun with you guys... :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 1 2004, 02:19 AM-->
@Apr 30 2004, 11:13 PM
so this thing is gonna go til 3:00 in the morning and you guys won't make Bristol! I've seen this movie before!

8:00 a.m. :sleep:
9:00 a.m. :sleep:
10:00 a.m. :sleep:
11:00 a.m. :sleep:
noon :sleep:
1:00 p.m. :blink:

lol :lol:

i plan to leave before midnight. i'll be there unless its downpouring.

what a better way to spend your birthday than autoxing?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

here it is, almost 3am.

getting up for autox is looking slim right about now

i JUST got home from a night out on the town with a good friend.

i WILL be at autocross, and hopefully my buddy travis with the tercel will make it here on time.

so none of you have an excuse. if I can do it, so can you. :ph34r:

:blink: and he didn't drink much..... <_<

and he left at a decent time to get home.....hmmmm

Chris...I would if I had a car running... :(

This week I should have an engine from a kid in NY, now all I need is $100 and go get it....I have to wait til thursday morning before I actually have any money for that engine, I just hope the kid doesn't sell it to some-one else.... :(

Then if it can get installed, and the carbs tuned up good, I hope to make the May 8th drift...but that also takes money... :(

good thing is...I'll have a big project soon, I just got to wait for the financer to give me the money, and then ...well...it will be know if it goes thru. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 2 2004, 08:20 PM
This week I should have an engine from a kid in NY, now all I need is $100 and go get it....I have to wait til thursday morning before I actually have any money for that engine, I just hope the kid doesn't sell it to some-one else.... :(

So how much did the BBQ party end up costing you? Did Steve pay for his share or was he your cleanup crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back