B's new rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baller.....

B spends twice as much money for rollers than I do for a decent daily driver....

but I can't complain...because I'll wrap my cars with rollers that cost more than what I pay for the car...

Last edited:
the pic is generic... the lip is not accurate to what i'll be getting.
the fronts might look like that... but the rears will certainly have a much deeper dish.

As for the track... these will be my daily/autox wheels and tires.

if i end up going to a track, i'll pick up some 18's so i can get some victoracers or something.

christ, that was fast. "your order has shipped"

took them 3 hours to process my order, mount/balance and package, and put it on a truck. lol TireRack.com rocks

Looks good, how is the ride hight? guessing you'll need a .5" or 1" drop to make it look just right. Then again didn't your car have after market stuff on it already? maybe its good to go?

if anything, it will look the same. the overall height of the tire isn't changing but a mm or so if anything it will fill up a hair more.

2004d1172430769-pict0450.jpg

i'm not sure i'm ready to replace the suspension on it. it's well, fucking great.

.. and a pair of plastic balls hanging from the back.

pss10's in the fall maybe... most likely next year.

tints, probably never.

lol that shit is hilarious. But that car is sexy as hell. It would look good with a dark tint too. You guys are all rich asses I had a hard time justifying $500 for rims! lol And the funny part is the wheel and tire package I was getting was discounted like almost $200, because at the time I worked at Discount Tires. Either way your car better look mighty fine with over $3000 in wheels and tires. By the way the ride height is perfect. I wouldn't change it at all.

i cheapped out too. I EASILY could have spent 6 grand. most bbs's are 1000-1200 EACH in this size.

that is way too high for me. that would be more than I spent on my car. Wheels aren't that important to me, but then again I also only make around $15,000 to $16,000 a year. So justifying buying anything over a couple hundred dollars worth of wheels is hard for me.

couple hundred dollar wheels don't exist in this size.

the absolute CHEAPEST i found were 189 each.... and they were cast garbage that weighed 52 lbs or some shit.
These were 550-620 (fronts are cheaper than rears)
there's plenty that are 1200-1500 a pop.

plus, tires themselves are 250-300 EACH.

enjoy your hondas :)

I couldn't see myself at this point in life droping that amount of coin on rims. maybe one day, but by then being cheap will be so ingrained in me I wouldn't.

Back