B's not the only WalMart pimp anymore....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I was cruising through Wally World earlier, looking through electronics to buy for my best friends birthday. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt, shorts, and a cap since I had just worked out and wanted something to wear that wasn't hot.
Girls kept checking me out as I was walking around, no biggie. Funny though, when I was in electronics, not one but TWO female associates walked up to see if they could help me "find anything". I declined and they walked away giggling and talking about me.

I have my eyes on a better prize, but B should know he has competition. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 2 2004, 11:02 PM
keep 'em.
I got an angry ball of hat eup my sleeve right now :)

Is that the girl that you were gonna cross state lines for?

I'll bet your fly was open or something... that's why they were all staring and laughing...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 2 2004, 09:02 PM
keep 'em.

Hmmm... someone's member title comes to mind, B. Straight up e-pimpin, y0! lol

What's that face for James? Be happy for B, mang. Maybe this one won't be a psycho that crushes his spirits. Good luck, B! :spin:

Originally posted by tab@Jun 2 2004, 08:58 PM
I was cruising through Wally World earlier, looking through electronics to buy for my best friends birthday. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt, shorts, and a cap since I had just worked out and wanted something to wear that wasn't hot.
Girls kept checking me out as I was walking around, no biggie. Funny though, when I was in electronics, not one but TWO female associates walked up to see if they could help me "find anything". I declined and they walked away giggling and talking about me.

I have my eyes on a better prize, but B should know he has competition. :)

:wub: OMGHI2U!!1!1!! :wub:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 3 2004, 10:13 AM-->
Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jun 3 2004, 09:23 AM
pissedoffsol
@Jun 2 2004, 09:02 PM
keep 'em.

Hmmm... someone's member title comes to mind, B. Straight up e-pimpin, y0! lol

I know exactly who he's talking about. <_<

me too yo!

Originally posted by tab@Jun 2 2004, 11:58 PM
and they walked away giggling and talking about me.

Somehow I am not impressed by you inspiring girls to giggle... :roll:

I had an idea on who it was from that epimping 101 thread on backlot, but that didn't occur to me today until about 12:30 at work.

dohc that face was because I'm trying to figure out what the fuck happened tothe walmart chick that asked HIM out...an apparently hot chick that asked B out, with no interstate travelling necessary. :hmm:

Back