BS or not?

bs?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i swear, no lie, i used to see ghosts when i was little. not standing still but bright white "swooshes" moving from place to place. shit im scaring myself.

:ph34r: i beleive in ghosts too thats why that pic creeped me out :unsure: i havent actually seen one bbut i know that me and 2 friends of mine heard one that haunted my one friend's house on a regular basis.

call it ghosts, nonsense, or whatever, their's something out there we just don't understand. Some friends of the family work at a wild life refuge, and there were multiple houses that were haunted.
One guy was murdered in his bed, there was blood all over the walls/ceiling. every now and then you could him standing out the back porch, smoking on his pipe. SCARY
The same family friend had his mother die, 2 days after wards their dog wouldn't come out of under the bed. he would pick it up bring it to the couch, set it down, and it would go right back. The dog did this for about a week and a half, until one day it just stopped. the guy looked at the end of the couch and said "stop it mom, you need to leave" 5 min. later the dog came out, looked at the couch and was fine!!! CRAZY
plenty of other stories That I have, I believe in something, I don't know what, but I do...

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 3 2004, 04:25 AM
call it ghosts, nonsense, or whatever, their's something out there we just don't understand. Some friends of the family work at a wild life refuge, and there were multiple houses that were haunted.
One guy was murdered in his bed, there was blood all over the walls/ceiling. every now and then you could him standing out the back porch, smoking on his pipe. SCARY
The same family friend had his mother die, 2 days after wards their dog wouldn't come out of under the bed. he would pick it up bring it to the couch, set it down, and it would go right back. The dog did this for about a week and a half, until one day it just stopped. the guy looked at the end of the couch and said "stop it mom, you need to leave" 5 min. later the dog came out, looked at the couch and was fine!!! CRAZY
plenty of other stories That I have, I believe in something, I don't know what, but I do...

You just confused me more than that cheesy photochop.... :blink: :blink:

BTW, check out the cheese on the guy's pantles... yeah, like ANY lines are ever that straight.

Mount Holly Springs (Pennyslvania) - There is a man in Civil War uniform with long red hair that wanders here, Children & Adults alike have seen him. There are also very cold spots through out this place.

I will be looking for this clown now.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jan 3 2004, 09:51 AM
do you guys remember the haunted doll on ebay? that was some scary shit.

man that thing creeped me the fuck out :unsure:

I believe in ghosts, just not this one. Wanna see if your town is haunted?

Shadowlands

whoa thats pretty cool. there seems to be tons of socal ghosts.

ya bullshit.

look at his right shoulder....the contrast between his shoulder and the ghost's arm is....just waaaaaaaaay to sharp.

in the "FIREWORKS" camp where I come from .....

this can only be called "move to back"

:D

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 3 2004, 02:19 AM
s3ff66c47be6f3.jpg

On top of that, this ghost's image is at a higher resolution than the guy, and the trees. I think it's a fake.

As far as haunted dolls, if anyone here is from Connecticut / or knows a lot of the parapsychology field, I'm friends with the Warrens. They have a haunted doll in their basement, in a case. The claim it is attacks people. I'll be damned if I've seen it do anything.

"Shh.... It's sleeping"

-> Steve

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Jan 3 2004, 05:16 PM
do you guys remember the haunted doll on ebay? that was some scary shit.

What the hell was it? Was it the real deal or something??? Did anyone bid on it?

yes someone bidded. the doll was from iran or iraq, had strange markings on the back of its head. the guy said you can hear baby crying, and the doll moves. he setup a night vision camera and sure enough the doll's arm moved.

that doll is freaky!!

my roomates thinks our farm house is haunted. they hear big bangs and things in different places. just the other night they saw shadows out side but nothing to go along with them. one night there was a big bang sound and then we heard bass bumping and when we ran up stairs all the tv's were on even one tv that has not been pluged in but was plugged in when we turned it off. there is some weird shit that happens at my place. i only been threw one weird event while my roomates been thru more.

Back