BS or not?

bs?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think that they are just programs that arent doing their jobs (the matrix ownes j00!!!! :ph34r:)

fuck you man, i scrolled down and saw that big ass pic and it almost gave me a heart attack.

Yeah dude. That thing is.... well. I'm not sure. But the eyeholes and the... tooth in the mouth. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 3 2004, 04:25 AM
call it ghosts, nonsense, or whatever, their's something out there we just don't understand. Some friends of the family work at a wild life refuge, and there were multiple houses that were haunted.
One guy was murdered in his bed, there was blood all over the walls/ceiling. every now and then you could him standing out the back porch, smoking on his pipe. SCARY
The same family friend had his mother die, 2 days after wards their dog wouldn't come out of under the bed. he would pick it up bring it to the couch, set it down, and it would go right back. The dog did this for about a week and a half, until one day it just stopped. the guy looked at the end of the couch and said "stop it mom, you need to leave" 5 min. later the dog came out, looked at the couch and was fine!!! CRAZY
plenty of other stories That I have, I believe in something, I don't know what, but I do...

:werd: we'll prolly never really find out until we all reach that point.

Back