bseries cable ys1 qustion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thegreat1310

im puting a ys1 cable tranny in my b20 eg,i need 2 know what rear mount i need for this transmission,also i grapped 1 from a 90-93 integra put it dosent look right?do i need 1 from a 94,00 integra and does it matter if its an automatic mount,the junkyard i go to only has an auto integra there!just 1 dammit

You can't just put a cable tranny into a hydrolically operated tranny car. The tranny mount is different and you need to go out and buy an adapter mount. Also you need to buy an adapter braket to actuate the clutch. This will cost you a rediculous amount of money with no gain. ITS NOT WORTH IT. just get a hydro tranny which will basically bolt up and you can use stock components. Also cable trannys suck, they are weaker than hydro trannys. That is why cable to hydro conversions are so popular among da and ef body styles which came stock with cable trannys.

doy,yes i know that,hydros are hard to come bye where i live cuz everybody does a swap here,and the cables are everywhere,i just need 2 know about the rear mount i know about the rest of the mounts and its cheaper cuz the hasport kit was 170 my tranny was 100, cant beat that compared to 800-1000 for a hydro

800-1000 for a hydro ls!!!!!!!! you guys have it rough wherever you live, you can find hydro's here for like 200 wiht 80-100k on them. Damn, well the 94-01 teggy rear mount will work but you really should consider waiting for a hydro tranny, trust me its worth it. My friend blew 5 cable ls's within this last year. Course he's crazy :blink:

trust me its been 3 monthes no cheap deal!cheapest i found round here is a ls with 200k for 700 ebay is like da same shit!

Back