BSeries Parts, DSeries Starter...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
do you have a pic of the crx tail lights and how much if we drove up there
yeah, I can take a pic of them...what is your e-mail addy? Also, I thought the center piece wasn't painted, it actually is, I can take it off easy with paint thinner so it looks stock again if you like.

you come all the way from Corona to come pick them up? It would probably be cheaper just to have them shipped to you but if you drive up, with cash in hand, (<---I say cash in hand because last time someone picked up some shit from me he tried to write me a god damn check) i'll give them to you for $50. You'd probably spend more than $25 on gas driving up here and going back but it's up to you. If you decide to drive up, we need to set a time and date because I get called to work on a daily basis and I need to be able to them if I can or can't go to work that day.

LMK

hey man those injectors will work in d16z6 head and fuel rail right?

and whats up with the computer

Quoted post[/post]]
hey man those injectors will work in d16z6 head and fuel rail right?

and whats up with the computer
well they are injectors from an obd-0 B16. I'm 99% positive that they fit into the D Series Rails but make sure first. however, I am 110% sure that they are the say flow rate as D Series Injectors.

The computer is a pending sale right now to Brian11to1, but if he decides he doesn't want it, it's your if you're interested.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i will send pay pal thurs fro injectors and computer that computer is obdo vtec?
yeah, the pr3 and pw0's are obd-0 Vtec... you can send the PayPal payment for the injectors to BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net, i'll let you know if Brian decides not to get the ECU.
payment clears tomorrow, so payment will be sent tomorrow.
:thumbsup:

well there you go koa, sorry, it's Brians now. as soon as the funds clear for the injectors, i'll ship them that day

Apline Deck-Sold to Blanco

Bump...

Blanco - Radio went out today. :) I didn't have a chance to get to DHL yesterday. Should be there by Monday.

Brian - Your stuff went out today also, DHL doesn't provide a tracking # :cry: so I don't have one for you. Ask Blanco, DHL ships a lot faster than USPS and UPS so your stuff should be there by Monday as well. Maybe Tuesday since you are one state over.

I sold the Knock Sensor on HMT so check the edits if you wanna buy something.

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you still have that speed sendsor.....and will it fit a OBD1 GSR tranny....let me no. thanks
yeah I still got it. It came off a B16 tranny so i'm sure it'll fit...give me your e-mail and i'll send you some pics.

Back