BUAHAHAhahahaahahahahha....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
ad-mcdonalds.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :blink: :blink: :huh: :unsure: :p :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

who knows. with the influx of n00b mc D's commericals lately, it wouldn't suprise me.

i hate how its cool to be black now-a-days. wtf. Mcdonalds isn't fucking urban. its a god damn hamburger.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 28 2004, 02:17 AM
who knows. with the influx of n00b mc D's commericals lately, it wouldn't suprise me.

i hate how its cool to be black now-a-days. wtf. Mcdonalds isn't fucking urban. its a god damn hamburger.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahha

I can see it being real... Notice the black dude has NO idea what an impact gun is for, apparently... He's attacking the centercap, it appears...

And they say DRIFTING... that's a yellow civic (notice the doorhandle) and a green Tiburon. Jesus christ, enough with the BS FWD Drifting wanna be crap, already.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 28 2004, 06:17 AM
I can see it being real... Notice the black dude has NO idea what an impact gun is for, apparently... He's attacking the centercap, it appears...

And they say DRIFTING... that's a yellow civic (notice the doorhandle) and a green Tiburon. Jesus christ, enough with the BS FWD Drifting wanna be crap, already.

fuckin good call mang, just looking at a few of your last posts... ^^^i like this guy mang. The angle hes got the gun at is shity to the fuckin fuck tard!

good eye foo

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 28 2004, 07:25 AM-->
@Jan 28 2004, 06:17 AM

fuckin good call mang, just looking at a few of your last posts... ^^^i like this guy mang. The angle hes got the gun at is shity to the fuckin fuck tard!

good eye foo

I've been here a while, just off duty since Christmas... Work's been kicking my ass. I make an occasional appearance to keep my post count on the rise, though. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 28 2004, 02:17 AM

sooo true.

someone please stop the fuckin gayness

god damnit this shit is getting way the fuck outta control

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 28 2004, 07:17 AM
and a green Tiburon

I didn't even notice that that was a tib. That bumper if fucking huge. I think that is the funnest looking bumper I have ever seen. It looks like they had to raise it just to fit the fucker on.

What's next for McDonalds, inner city based advertising?

"When you're out popping caps in various peoples asses, you need to be at your best. Fill up in the morning with a breakfast buffet, new from McDonalds! Don't forget go pick one up for your baby's momma, too."

Back