BUAHAHAhahahaahahahahha....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's fucking weird. I clicked on this link and another at another forum, they both opened at the same time, and they were both about this pic, fuckin' freaky.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 28 2004, 04:22 PM
That's fucking weird. I clicked on this link and another at another forum, they both opened at the same time, and they were both about this pic, fuckin' freaky.

:huh: :unsure: :ph34r:

God I hate McD...I would never go back there either if it wasn't for those fucken frys....I love them...but not enough to eat every day...

I dunno ??? I think the ad is real !! Look at the bottom left corner, looks like it was ripped out from a magazine and scanned.

Then look at the McVato one, the old words have been poorly photochopped to place the new words on there !!!

My vote goes for "REAL"

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 27 2004, 11:17 PM
i hate how its cool to be black now-a-days.

The kid Danny in the movie "American History X" used that line. The fat guy was video taping him and he was talking all this crap about other races.

Cool to be black or ghetto? There's a huge difference there. See I'm black...but you wouldn't catch me with my pants hangin, talkin the slang, and walking the streets with my new fresh kicks. Watch how you use the phrase "being black"

That's like seeing a nerdy black guy with glasses and a laptop in his hands and saying, "He thinks he's white". Just cause he's educated does not classify him as white. I know plenty of ignorant white folks that are worse then ghetto black people ;)

My two cents of course

I'm white/black, im a fuckin genious but I'll "walk the streets with my fresh kicks". No really, I am an intelligent person when I need to be, but I'll act "black". It's not the color of the skin, it's really where your from, central jersey black and white people will act like the stereotypical "black" person, but a black or white person in let's say NE Pennsylvania will act like the so called "white" person.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 28 2004, 07:17 PM
central jersey black people will act like the (whats the word, starts with an "s", means what everybosy thinks you are) "black" person, but a black person in let's say NE Pennsylvania will act like the so called "white" person.

stereotypical

Mr. Voabulary strikes again! :ph34r:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 28 2004, 08:17 PM
I'm white/black, im a fuckin genious but I'll "walk the streets with my fresh kicks". No really, I am an intelligent person when I need to be, but I'll act "black". It's not the color of the skin, it's really where your from, central jersey black and white people will act like the stereotypical "black" person, but a black or white person in let's say NE Pennsylvania will act like the so called "white" person.

:withstupid: i was born in to normalcy then when my mom and pops split i was moved into the ghetto, had to get street smart real fast or i would have been trampled, by the end of it all (7 years in the ghetto) i was the MAN sellin tweeds to my friends pretty much running the block with the rest of my friends. (not like a gang) but just not leting anything kill are block, such as the taggers painting are dumpsters up and the racist mexicans at the end of the block, we heard them talk shit they called my friend a nigger we beat ther ass's and they moved out like the next month.

now i have since moved but the ghetto mentality is still there and i love it. i can be normal and studious, or fuckin ghetto as all hell (i keep it at a medum between the two), and not just sound slike im fakin it but really full on ghetto. i know this sounds a lil funny but when i lived on the Block i was able to hang with the older OG black fools that just smoked and drank all day and i could come up and say whats crackin nigga with out any of them thinking twice <------now thats hood respect if i have ever seen it, i have seen people get dropped for atempting to say it :D and nigga was just like a word i even have mexican friends that say it though like "nigga please" :D you are what you are. dont make you acting black or pretending to be white. its called product "being a product of your environment"

by the way notice the Z3 fenders hes trying to hide with his big ass cranium :spin:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 28 2004, 05:17 PM
I'm white/black, im a fuckin genious but I'll "walk the streets with my fresh kicks".

if you're a genius, learn how to spell it :lol:

$100 bucks says this add is in the new Maxim, Stuff, and other stylized male magazines with half naked females.

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Jan 28 2004, 08:02 PM
Cool to be black or ghetto? There's a huge difference there. See I'm black...but you wouldn't catch me with my pants hangin, talkin the slang, and walking the streets with my new fresh kicks. Watch how you use the phrase "being black"

That's like seeing a nerdy black guy with glasses and a laptop in his hands and saying, "He thinks he's white". Just cause he's educated does not classify him as white. I know plenty of ignorant white folks that are worse then ghetto black people ;)

My two cents of course

but how i used it, is exactly how mc donalds is using it.

its hip hop.
its 10 black dudes playing basket ball.
and its cool.

there's no white dude there. its a black thing. not a ghetto thing.

and i hate how they are marketing on it.

cuz i'll say it again:

It's a god damn hamburger.

:blink: or SuperStreet, ImportTuner, and the other mags of the such....

Back