buell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HA HA HA... :) Well at least you're honest. I have a newfound respect for you.

And I am glad that we at least agree on something. Bikes WERE made for twisties.

Same comment above applies though... "Have fun, and be safe... I will stick with my Buell and you can go balls to the wall and hopefully avoid an accident. I wouldn't want to see anything happen to my fellow riders. Me... I'm gonna take it along the Oregon coast and make love to the corners... ;) See ya out there hopefully..."

Take er easy man! PEACE!
puyallup huh? do you work at the new harley/buell dealership? anyways, i live in graham. just thought i would introduce myself.

my names nick. ^_^

I think the term "wife bike" is tossed around too much. If small displacement is your thing, then so be it. Most women find the Harley Heritage softail to be ideal for their upper body strength. And nothing is easier to ride than a Goldwing.

As far as Japanese bikes - they aren't the alpha nor omega of biking. The Chinese and Koreans are catching up BIG TIME and Europe makes a significantly higher quality and smoother bikes than the Japanese. Sachs, Aprilia, the BiMotos, BMW, etc. These bikes out class the Japanese two-fold.

They also cost more. But hey.

Buell's sound mean as fuck.

Like I passed one the other day on Chuckanut(30mi of twisties) and it put my bike to shame in essence of sound.

Back