1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build B20vtec or Boost Ls. Opinions PLZ

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by Kspice93, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Kspice93

Kspice93 New Member

Ive got a 95 ls Integra. My dilemma is between building another B20 vtec(I just got rid of one of these in an EK hatch) or boost my Ls. Its Bone stock and runs great. Compression numbers; 196,181,176,181. I'd like to keep A.c and P.s. My Hp goal is going to be 230whp Either way. My price range is $2000, Which am I to Do?? I can buy a turbo kit for $800. I also have a B16 head I can either sell to up my budget or use for the Vtec swap. I'm hoping for alot of Honda owners opinions here. Thanks

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

For your budget and what you already have in your car, just boost the stock engine. 230whp is easy to get to, and there's no need to swap out your engine to get there either. Keep it as simple as possible if you only have $2k to spend.

3. Kspice93

Kspice93 New Member

Thanks man, Ive taken measurements but I'm still not sure about clearing the A/c. This is what Ive been looking for tho.

4. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Id piece together your own turbo kit.

5. Kspice93

Kspice93 New Member

I dont think I can peice a kit together for $800 tho. Plus the kits from a shop, Im in college for Hi-performance an auto. So I guess I can find easy ways for making my D.p to clear A/c. I was gonna use this turbo in the kit until I find a Really good deal on a nice one. Guys are always pulling there shit off and things like that where Im at.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted