Build Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 14 2003, 01:19 PM-->
pjecthatch
@Mar 14 2003, 11:27 AM
dude sweet pics. how long did it take you to do the build?

To build the engine, it took me about a day and a half to clay it, plastigauge it, and completely assemble it. I took my time and did everything by Helms manual.

1000 miles seems like forever from now, I can't wait to be able to open her up.

:werd: cruise up here to cali, by the time you get here it will be broken in :D

Originally posted by B16+Mar 14 2003, 03:40 PM-->
:werd: cruise up here to cali, by the time you get here it will be broken in :D
I am headed to Colorado for some of my Spring Break next Friday. I hope to have the engine most of the way broken in before I leave. Though who knows, a road trip to Cali might come about this summer...

sirkurtius
@Mar 14 2003, 07:07 PM
what oil weight will u use to break the engine in?

10w30. It is what Honda reccomends for the 93 GSR engine.

lsvtec - good shit on the motor getting done. how much did you spend total on your whole setup and do you plan on getting more shit done to it down the line? i'm just waiting on my tax return to do stuff to my setup. i'll post pics when i get mine done like you did on yours. good shit and good job on the swap! :spin:

Don't ask that. :D I don't know, and I am not sure I want to know. I think I am basically done with the engine. I might run some more aggressive cams, but I am not sure. I am deffinately going to add some 310cc Injectors and a Hondata to tune it all when I can afford it, but most of my attention will go to my suspension now.

Back