Build Your Dream Motor!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingkeola

Soveriegn King of Hawaai
:confused:I need help on getting ideas on building a motor. Cost is not an option but it should be no more then $10,000. That includes electrical like ecu's and stuff. This wont include the car or the chassis just anything that is associated with the motor. I want to hear some good ideas from you guys because I heard that Hondaswap forums had some of the best engine builders around.
icon13.gif
NO H22'S OR F22'S. Biggest I'll go is 1.8l but can be bored out to whatevers.
icon13.gif
Must be very RELIABLE. NO 30 DAY BEAST MOTOR THAT WILL BLOW. Need something very everyday and realistic.
icon13.gif
NO IMAGINARY PARTS OR CUSTOM PARTS. EVERYTHING MUST BE ABLE TO BUY OFF THE SHELF AND THE MACHINE WORK MUST BE ACHIEVEABLE BY ANY COMPETENT MACHING SHOP. NO SPEACIAL MILLING MACHINES OR ANY OF THAT. I really need all of you to help me out. If I find one that is good your name will be on my car. Thanks​

icon14.gif
:ph34r:The King Never Sleeps:ph34r:
icon14.gif

My dream build wouldn't use all off-the-shelf parts. So I guess I can't play. :(

:rolleyes:I mean like sensible parts not parts that aren't made yet, or some part from Japan that is so hard to get it's better waiting for the second coming of Christ then the part to come in. You know what I mean. Gotta remeber "Be Realistic".
icon10.gif

where are you from in washington?

B18c5 balanced and blueprinted, sleeved, forged pistons/rods, stock compression and cams, upgraded valve springs. Supercharged to about 10psi. Proper injectors, adjustable cam gears, and tuning, of course.

Should come in about $10k (would be a stretch) and be reliable as hell.

Or, save $2k and do a poor man's type r.. but do all the same stuff listed above.

Last edited:
Back