building 95 coupe D15b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gtmack23

hello heres the deal. Im not a big racing junky i have a 95 coupe with stock motor, recently ive bin thinking of building my motor and it has a auto tranny, this is wat i have in mind and really would like to get everyones opions on what i should do. Ok maybe i would swap it out for a LS motor from a 92 teg. but im also thinking about just building the stock motor, im looking more towards just building it. i Already know i have to swap the tranny to stick. Now i would like to change the head and do the d16 vtech head but thats about all i know i would like suggestion on where to go from there posible turbo after words like i said i dont race just want a little more kick if you know wat i mean, (already have a cat back exhaust, cold air intake and thats about it) its already lowered 17 " already have the street look just want to do some engine work. HeLP PLEASE

well let me correct that is the stock motor that comes in the 1995 coupe not the vtech the regular motor i just know its a single cam d15

Back