1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

building 95 coupe D15b

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by gtmack23, May 30, 2007.

1. gtmack23

gtmack23 New Member

hello heres the deal. Im not a big racing junky i have a 95 coupe with stock motor, recently ive bin thinking of building my motor and it has a auto tranny, this is wat i have in mind and really would like to get everyones opions on what i should do. Ok maybe i would swap it out for a LS motor from a 92 teg. but im also thinking about just building the stock motor, im looking more towards just building it. i Already know i have to swap the tranny to stick. Now i would like to change the head and do the d16 vtech head but thats about all i know i would like suggestion on where to go from there posible turbo after words like i said i dont race just want a little more kick if you know wat i mean, (already have a cat back exhaust, cold air intake and thats about it) its already lowered 17 " already have the street look just want to do some engine work. HeLP PLEASE

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

why cant he

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

4. gtmack23

gtmack23 New Member

well let me correct that is the stock motor that comes in the 1995 coupe not the vtech the regular motor i just know its a single cam d15

5. gtmack23

gtmack23 New Member

Spending is not an issue I just wanna build a single v and posible turbo it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted