building a racing civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

viashino

i have a 93 civic and im thinking about putting a b20 into it. is this a good choice or not when building a car for speed?

*cough* Type R *cough* sry i had sumthin in my throat. yea that or the b20 is a good call too. but as they just asked it depends on wut ur plaingin on racing. and how much $$$$$$ you got to blow.. good luck man
Tyler

If you want to go fast (in a straight line), sell your civic, buy a CRX and do a turbo H22 swap. It'll handle like shit, but it'll go down the track like a winner :D.

if you want to street race and stuff like that and have a fast nice car for turbo i would get a b18c gsr and play with that or a ls and boost that baby my friend has one omg! real nice and fast ,but for all motor definently get a type-r ,or you can also go with a gsr my other frined just put 3 g into his and runs mid 12's all motor but with a 60 shot also .well he beat a evo 8 with out spraying put it like that.

If auto-x or road racing is your fancy, I would consider looking into an ITR or CTR, but I would be leaning towards the ITR.

Back