Building a rally EK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just learn to drive fwd? fyi maybe? lol

FWD isn't conducive to all types of motorsports. If you want to rally then AWD is your friend. If you want to drift than RWD is your only option, etc.

Nah you're good man, the thread is current. I was going off of the date you joined HondaSwap. Basically I was just saying that you tell it like it is, and I like that!

Oh, and thanks for the props on the avatar, lol. One of my favorite shows ever! :D

I know. I just felt like the dust had settled on the main issue and I stirred it up again by accident, like I came late to the party yknow?

And, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there specific classes for FWD or non AWD rally cars?

And, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there specific classes for FWD or non AWD rally cars?

Probably. I don't really know for sure, I've never looked into it. I was just making a general statement to that other guy that FWD may not be the best option for certain types of motorsports...

Ya. I don't think it could be considered the best option for any motorsport. And, umm, don't you have work to do?

Ya. I don't think it could be considered the best option for any motorsport. And, umm, don't you have work to do?

I do actually, but right now I'm sitting in at the front desk for the secretary who went home sick, so I can safely troll HondaSwap. :D How about yourself?

are you getting paid to troll? (in a sense)

i love getting paid to talk on aim.... lol

are you getting paid to troll? (in a sense)

i love getting paid to talk on aim.... lol

Pretty much, yeah, lol. It's not always like that, but today is slow since I'm at the front desk...

I do actually, but right now I'm sitting in at the front desk for the secretary who went home sick, so I can safely troll HondaSwap. :D How about yourself?

I am writing a paper on Freud and Jung for my girlfriend and prepping for Econ class at 6. I love economics. Check out freakonomics.com. There are a bunch of sweet articles on the economics of things like prostitution and other various criminal behaviors. :ph34r:

Where do you work?

I'm a college admissions advisor. Basically I call and talk to high school kids and try to ascertain whether they'd be a good match for the college or not, and then try and recruit them if they are. And I do a whole bunch of other stuff...do campus tours, go out and visit high school guidance counselors, go to college fairs, etc...

I am writing a paper on Freud and Jung for my girlfriend and prepping for Econ class at 6. I love economics. Check out freakonomics.com. There are a bunch of sweet articles on the economics of things like prostitution and other various criminal behaviors. :ph34r:

That's cool, I'll definitely check that out. Are you going for your BA?

I'm a college admissions advisor. Basically I call and talk to high school kids and try to ascertain whether they'd be a good match for the college or not, and then try and recruit them if they are. And I do a whole bunch of other stuff...do campus tours, go out and visit high school guidance counselors, go to college fairs, etc...quote]

That sounds cool, did you go to school for that?

Not exactly, no. I graduated with a business degree in management and human resources without any specific idea as to what kind of work I wanted to do. This job came up and it seemed like a good opportunity to get some work experience and improve my networking/people skills. I don't think it's something that I will want to do forever, but your first job out of college usually isn't...it's just about getting a few years of professional work experience...

thats cool I was hoping it was a school near me so you could hook me up lol

Back