1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building a ZC

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by ZexCivic, Jul 3, 2003.

1. ZexCivic

ZexCivic Member

Hey everyone, I'm building up a ZC and I was putting my head on tonight, I put the cams in and then I was putting in the camshaft holder bolts. The things that hold the cams in the head, anyway, I seemed to have torqued them down to hard and two of them snapped. I was just wondering if anybody knows the correct torque specs on those or is there a website out there that has torque specs available. Just in case, the head is an '89 integra.

Thanks for everybodies help.

2. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

ok i will look in the book tomorw and post at noon

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

shit sorry i was at the garage and forgot to look i will try to post when i get back home tonight 8hrs or so

4. ZexCivic

ZexCivic Member

Could you please let me know what the specs are. I need to get this engine togetther, I'm getting a little excited to get everything completed. Thanks for your help.

5. greencivic

greencivic Member

Am sorry i cant help but the best thing i will sugest is goin to ur local autozone pepboys or lappens and get a haynes and just right them down.. and by the way ask jason he is NASTY am sure he will know

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted