Building D16z6 for small turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so just get the head back while they do the block, or have them send you the motor back with the head not installed...

then you can look over the pistons, make sure they are what they claim to have installed

get a valve spring compressor, new valves seals, lapping compound, valve lapper, dremel and P&P kit, do the lapping and P&P, then reinstall the valves with your upgraded springs and retainers, then put the head on with the new headgasket and arp head bolts

you don't understand i am needing my car done in 7 days and my head will have to be sent across town in another town i do not live in and they are doing it all. i do not have the time to do anything myself. so no DIY kits. but i truly appreciate the thought. if i had time it would be the best money saver cause i do not have a problem doing that stuff myself but to many time constraints righ tnow. i just need to know the list of things to tell them to do and what of that for finacial reasons is necessary.

i have also thoguht about going all motor. but will that get me over the 200 hp mark with a high compression changing all internals and P & P. if so that would be great cause i have about 125hp right now. the basic idea behind that is i want to beat my 2 friends '00 Civic Si nad a '96 Nissan Maxima that is real close to the Si. but do not make that the Hp cutoff though. if i can get more i want it. thanks so far i am a newbie and really appreiciate all the angles to aproach this with.

Back