building in nyc blows up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where have you been?

I think it was the second time I woke up that it was all over the TV. I didn't think much of it, but some ingenius news anchors were suggesting foul play.

pissedoffsol said:
sorry, some of us work for a living :D haven't watched tv in a 24 hours almost now.

//////////zing!

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but after I was done playing with my baby dick this morning I watched some TV with her.

"All work and no play, lets the ass get away..." or something like that.

[threadjack] See, exactly what I'm talking about [/threadjack]

I see suggestion that it was a suicide attempt - but not like a suicide bomber. Maybe someone just filled their apartment with gas and lit it off.

totalburnout said:
//////////zing!

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but after I was done playing with my baby dick this morning I watched some TV with her.

"All work and no play, lets the ass get away..." or something like that.

you have a baby dick? that sucks.

get_nick said:
you have a baby dick? that sucks.

Its like a disability, you wouldn't make fun of a guy in a wheelchair, would ya?

senate_9427 said:
I would...:p

yeah I would too....tehehehe.

In all actuality, I have a friend that just laughs when he sees a disabled person. Myself and my other friends try not to laugh at him, but someone in a wheel chair will roll in and he'll just start to die laughing and its hard to help but laugh as well.

///end story telling time.

BTW

<--teh baby dick.

and thats the only scary movie line that I like.

In all actuality, I have a friend that just laughs when he sees a disabled person. Myself and my other friends try not to laugh at him, but someone in a wheel chair will roll in and he'll just start to die laughing and its hard to help but laugh as well.
there is a good chance he was molested by someone in a wheelchair when he was younger... developed a nervous condition...

Back