Building the LS head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quit yer bitchin, you're filling up this thread with useless posts. Take it to pm if you are just here to whine.

boosted ls motors are good for decent hp and high tq. boosted vtec motors are good for high hp and decent tq. if you take a stock ls and a stock GSR and boost them both with the same kit at 10psi. the GSR will have more hp but the ls will have more tq.

i was a die hard nonvtec guy ever since i bought my car, ive gotten a lot of shit for it from my friends. but its just not cutting it for me anymore. so im putting a vtec head on. vtec parts may be more expensive, but thats the price you pay for the performance you get out of them. but to get a nonvtec head to perform like a vtec head just isnt cost effective.

ive got a P8R if anybody wants it, check out nonvtec.com in the classifieds. best flowing nonvtec head

well all in all it really doesnt matter what you do,cus LS T is LS T...not too many people have it around here where i am..they just have NA ls vtecs..so i will take my non vtec head,and stomp them with my excess torque.

Back