Building Ultimate Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2e2vin

Hey guys i was thinking what ways can you build the best/fastest honda.

my setup would be a high-rpm high horsepower turbo integra, with awd. to get more technical, here it is;
b18c destroked, rebored/resleeve, but retain 1.8L
3-stage vtec; fuel mileage, and power.
titanium con-rods, knife-edge crankshaft, lightened aluminum pistons; 10:1cr
titanium valves, high rpm valvesprings, etc.
garrett gt42r turbo, dual tial wastegates and bovs. run 25psi
uprated fuel system; 1200cc primaries and 1600cc secondaries
"stomach" shaped elbow/downpipe, straight pipe with dual rs*r mufflers
16000rpm redline
custom 6-speed tranny w/ awd drivetrain, 3 lsd's
motec m800 ecu, m&w ignition and distributorless ignition conversion
uprated belts and lightweight pulleys
mad hours of tuning
etc. etc.

now all of this is not real or has been done, but if i really tried and had money, i say my build can make 1000hp! or at least for 5 mins. but i say, this is extreme!

no way that with that setup you could put out 1000 of HP unless it's fully drag built even then most hondas you see in magazines and online ALL OUT DRAG cars are only puttin out 450-750 maybe a little more horsepower than that, and the higher horsepower drag hondas usually use a higher displacement motor like a bored out b18 or h22 and the h22 usually don't pass 800 horses with a stock displacement on a b18 you will not pass 750 you'd be lucky to pass 700 in fact the most expensively and built to the MAX b18c1 motor put out 656WHP and 428wtq, so technically that ALL you could get out off a stock displacement b18c1 motor (GSR) and that even is after prolly about 10 to 20 grand under the hood..... but no drag honda that i've ever heard of went above 850 with that setup you would prolly make 450 to 600 hp plus you wouldn't be able to have that high of a redline with a turbo or supercharger especially a supercharger cuz you'll crack it no let me refrase shatter it at that high of an RPM and with a turbo i don't think it would work well either cuz you'd prolly end up crackin the turbo housing..... DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a dream. ever heard of those old 1.5l turbo f1 cars? yeah, +1000whp for hours. if you look at the torque figure and the hp figure you would notice it is not a full drag build. its pretty much a high rpm motor with a big ass turbo that will lag till probally around 7500rpm(you need probally 7-gears to make this work for drag car, and in drag racing the more shifting you are doing the more time you are losing). YES, you can have that redline(16k) with a turbo, maybe not with a supercharger but i know for sure with a turbo; do the math! no drag honda has gone over 850hp because it makes full power all the way(or at least startin at around 3k) to redline. this build will start making power at a very high rpm(~7k). for fuel efficiency it has 3-stage vtec, and with the turbo so big it will be lagging this far down the rpm band. yes 3 lsd's; one in front, one in back, and a center diff to control front/rear slippage(JDMPlaya i am suprised at you, the subaru has 3 lsds! or at least i think. most cars use viscous coupling center lsd's).

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Dec 21 2003, 02:28 AM
Whos this kid trying to kid! Sounds like another Paul Walker!

instead of a 1000hp turbo car it wouldve just been 850shot of naws; 6 tanks y0! and 2 in trunk s0n!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back