built and boosted b18c1 for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbob18cCOUPE

over the last four months i have been dumping money into this engine, no joke there is almost 15 grand under the hood. ive been waiting about 4 weeks on a quaife diff to complete the drop in. i have since encountered some financial problems, as most of us do. work was done by Dover cylinder head here in Orlando, and their mechanics. you can meet me at Dover's shop to see the engine and discuss with us anything about it you would like (i feel having the mechanics that worked on it there helps eliminate the bullshit possibility as much as possible). we even have receipts for the parts. the engine is equipped with the greddy turbo kit, and has 9:1 CP pistons. im not listing everything, cause i literally left nothing un touched. so if you know your shit, you know what got done. an if your serious, hit me up, well work out a time for you to come check it out

LeftLaneFilms@gmail.com

Email me and we can discuss price and trade options. obviously im looking for an engine closer to stock to see some profit out of this, as im only doing it because i need the money.

Back