Built B20 block B16a2 head and PR3 IM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok here is what I have. A B20B block with Wiseco 13:1 pistons and eagle rods. Pistons and rods are BRAND NEW this block was assembled and never run. I do not know the part numbers of the pistons or rods, I bought it from a friend like it sits and he has had it in his garage for almost a year and he dosnt remember exaclty what part #s they are. Also have a B16a2 head that was spayed and was not running right after that as far as I can tell it is not cracked or warped I think it just need new valves springs and retainers wich I have but have not installed I was going to take it to machine shop to have it looked over and install them. I have every part from the stock head except the valve cover. And a PR3 IM TB included justs needs some hoses. Also a Clutch masters flywheel that has been balanced to this block. The block is pretty much bare I have a GSR water pump and the stock B20 oil pump and thats about it i think. I have a box of misc parts i will get pics of all the parts and head later but here are some pics of the block. The block and the head are NOT preped for CRVTEC yet.

I am asking $1400 for everything or willing to trade for full GSR swap or B20 swap or any other reasonable trades will be considered. I am about 1 hour away from Dallas, TX if any one wants to check it out they can.

YEA somebody here must be high.. geeze i could buy a type R all assembled for that price of 3500
if it were put together id still only pay 3grand for it but only after i heard it run and hit vtec lol>no transmission?? no computer.. get real and lay off the cocain

lol considering the pistons and rods them selves were $1500 then the block then the head and the the rest of the crap $3500 isnt unreasonable but since you obvioulsy think so that is why i out OBO those letters do mean something. ok price lowered since i am not high on cocaine now. Oh and show me where I can find a Type R for $3500

$2300 OBO for everything

800 highest offer yall are crazy, thats why I put feeler thread if you people dont want it then I will run it in my car. The block alone is worth atleast $2000 still $2300 is OBO

Quoted post[/post]]
lol considering the pistons and rods them selves were $1500 then the block then the head and the the rest of the crap $3500 isnt unreasonable but since you obvioulsy think so that is why i out OBO those letters do mean something. ok price lowered since i am not high on cocaine now. Oh and show me where I can find a Type R for $3500

$2300 OBO for everything

800 highest offer yall are crazy, thats why I put feeler thread if you people dont want it then I will run it in my car. The block alone is worth atleast $2000 still $2300 is OBO

Your right to think that way, but consider all the work someone will have to put into it, especially the head which sounds luck a lot of fun :huh: , and it dosn't come with a tranny or anything. You want good money for it, finish it and throw in a tranny.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

$2300 OBO for everything

Your right to think that way, but consider all the work someone will have to put into it, especially the head which sounds luck a lot of fun :huh: , and it dosn't come with a tranny or anything. You want good money for it, finish it and throw in a tranny.
the piece of shit has been sitting for a year... you said it your self... go ahead and run it in your car .... ill be here on this site laughin when you find out its fuct up .. people dont build motor and just let them sit there 2 years ... and that head sounds completely fuct.. p.s. that block has been ran in a car and then pulled ... thats not feshly assembled ... and when you wonder to another site to sell it wipe the oil and METAL shavings off the tops of the pistons

If you dont want it stay the fuck out of my thread. The block was not run since the piston and rod install and that is not metal shavings. Who said anything about 2 years I said almost a year and the guy was building this motor then totaled his hatch and never bought another one.

I DONT NEED TO SELL THIS MOTOR! Just thought someone might be interested if you dont want it dont be a cock and jack my thread just move on to the next.

ill give you 150 for the block + shipping..... without rods or pistons or pumps...

Back