1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Built JDM B16 Swap .. CHECK IT OUT

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by H22DelSol, Jan 14, 2004.

1. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

Im selling my proud and joy. I have had this motor for about 6 months. I have been working on it ever since I bought it, and I just installed the motor into my car, but I now have to sell the motor because of bills. I bought a built B16 block from a friend of mine. It has JDM Type R pistons, shotpeened B16 rods with arp rods bolts. The motor was all blue printed and balanced. The block was honed out .25 to fit the Type R pistons. The head was ported and polished from a local performance shop here. There is all FMC valvetrain though out the whole head. There is a new head gasket on the motor with new head studs. There are new Integra Type R water and oil pumps. The oil pan was tapped for a turbo, but I decided to stay all motor. There are Skunk 2 Stage 1 cams. They only have 5k on them. They were bought new from a friend them I bought them. The manifold has a match port and polish with a matched Thorttle body. There is a Cusco adjustable fuel pressure regulator on the motor also. It comes with a ACT stiff pressure plate and also a ACT 6 puck clutch. Also comes with a Focus header. There is a lighten Type R flywheel on the motor as well. I have over 3600 dollars into this swap.

2. livewire

livewire Member

so is this a full long block?? also is a b16a1,2,3???andif it was a b16a1 i could just throw this in my car i could plug and play since i already have everything for the swap ???
    ~bill~

3. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

Hey

Yea it is. This a JDM B16a1, this will plug and plat with all 88-91 Civic/crx. let me know. Thanks.. Later

4. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

Let me know, I need to sell this ASAP.

5. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

Where are you located? I am interested... I do not want to ship the thing though...

6. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

Hey

What is going on?

I live in El centro Ca. I will ship the motor to you for 75. Let me know. I need it sold. Thanks man.. Later

7. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

Let me know. I need to sell this motor.

8. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

I will throw in some HCP mount for a 88-91 crx/civic with this motor. Let me know guys. need to sell.

9. Goldenboy

Goldenboy Senior Member

how much are you asking?

10. H22DelSol

H22DelSol Senior Member

11. Goldenboy

Goldenboy Senior Member

does it come with a tranny?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted