built ls all motor for sale wit tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Acrite3404

ok heres my setup:
B18a head
Aem tru time cam gears
3 angle valve job
crower 404's
Crower valve springs/retainers
Rc 310cc injectors
B&M Fpr
walbro 255lph Fuel pump
b18a block
ITR oil/water pump
.25 over Ctr pistons
Acl bearings
new oem crankshaft
Ls rods
B16 j1 tranny
XTD stage III clutch(very under-rated)
dyno tuned wit hondata s200
comes wit header

i am saling because i want to go turbo i have pics of the head and i will get pics of the internals soon. with this setup i put down 162 whp tuned wit hondata and the motor still has more potential to put out more power for example: skunk 2 IM or BloxIM, 68mm throttle body, o and a P&P will def give somewhere around a extra 15-20hp. never ran the car at the track so i dont know any 1/4 mile times but me and anyone else would be lying if they told u they buuilt a motor and never raced it. i ran the car against a couple cars for example Civic coupe wit a built lsv beat by 4 cars, crx wit built jdm b16 beat by 6 cars, da turbo 6psi by a car. so trust me this motor will be even better if it goes in a hatch. o and what i love most is popping the hood and tellin peeps its stock. o and i am keeping the hondata.

Mileage
93 b18a block 10000 didnt run it hard till 6000miles
98ls head 2000 ran it hard after 1500
tranny has the most miles on it at 15000

i built the head after i finished the block so thats the reason for the mileage difference in the block and head. i also have 2 polyurethane motor mounts to go wit it if needed for a extra 150.00

$1800.00

000_0320.jpg

000_0318.jpg

000_0314.jpg

000_0313.jpg

000_0311.jpg

imagejpeg_1.jpg

give me ur number ill give u a call dont like given my location over the internet. dont trust to many peeps

Last edited:
no trust huh.

hey any of you guys that wanna come over to my place im in san diego.

Thats not too much info to give out now is it?

honestly if its this much trouble just to find out where its located, i dont think id be interested in conducting business with ya... no offense intended.

(hey yo give me your money ope sorry i gota go):imgone:

o wait you were buying some thing

sounds like a scam to me

see yall r takin it to a whole different level. this is the thing i know of peeps on these forums who use them as shopping list if u know what i mean thats all im sayin. thats y im so skeptical but look if ur really intrested give me a call 760-246-4509 mike

where in so cali?

where in so cali? Im in san diego, it would save you alot of shipping trouble.

Is the 93 motor the same as a 91? Im wondering what id need to convert on my setup to accept it in my crx

ok, well i would but my ship is out to sea a the moment so email or the forums is the best i can do...

Back