Built LS hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18b

Hi i am just testing the water to see what i might can get for my hatch...its a 93 cx with a recently new white paint job. has about 100k on the body motor has about 1000 on it. motor mods are
Benson sleeved to 2.0
crower rods
JE 9 to 1 pistons
crank has been knifed and balanced
type r flywheel
6 puck disk with stage 3 pressure plate
new water and oil pump
moroso oil pan
cometic head gasket
arp head bolts
JG PanP head with 3 angle valve job
JG valvetrain with crower turbo cams
skunk 2 cam gears
thermo coated ITR Manifold thats been P an P itself and portmatched to the LS head.
LS Tranny
new axels and timing belt
the car it self has 5 way adjustable shocks in the back with eibach spring all around interior is nice for a 93 has HX rims ...i also have the turbo kit was going to put on there...its for sale now in the parts section cause i have no decided if im going to sale the turbo and cams and spray on it with different cams or not...but i might sale the car either way with or without turbo anyways it consist of
Fmax piping
tail wastegate
greddy BOV
EVO 5 intercooler
all clamps
flange for the downpipe...i havent made it yet but i will for the buyer if they want me to
brand new sc61
brand new inline pro manifold
again im just testing the water...i might trade so let me know what u got...and let me know what ur interested in.... i will be taking pictures of the kit and the car hopefully tomm so ill have them..email me for fastest response and pictures ASM959@aol.com thanks

i have a 2002 yamaha R6. it's in my profile. all carbon fiber. stage 3 jetting, and full 2 bros race exhaust. i'd trade.

Back