Bullrun on speed?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I watched the season premiere on demand with comcast because I dont have the speed channel either and it pisses me off.

There is a black Porsche at a car wash by me all done up that has either been on the show or will be. I'll see if it's there on the way home from work tomorrow and maybe snap a few pics.

Well if it is the one that was on the show, they got eliminated first. They got a speeding ticket and finished last/2nd to last, and then lost the challenge cuz the driver missed 2nd gear a couple times and they couldn't complete it.

I am waiting for the 2nd episode to be on ondemand. Fucking comcast, I had the speed channel for a week or two and the other day all the sudden it said not authorized. Comcast sucks.

Well if it is the one that was on the show, they got eliminated first. They got a speeding ticket and finished last/2nd to last, and then lost the challenge cuz the driver missed 2nd gear a couple times and they couldn't complete it.
IDK, it wasn't there today, but a speeding ticket does sound like a NJ driver. I'll keep my eye out for it.

I just watched the 4th episode last night. The Evo guys lost the challenge and were eliminated. The best part was that they ran off course after they crossed the finish line and crashed the car into a cement barrier after going offroad. Both airbags deployed, just totally effed the front of the car.

haha.. yea.. it was pretty funny... from the first angle they showed it looked like they just busted up the front a bit.. but when they actually show what it hit.. damn!.. hah

Yup, the black Porsche is parked at the car wash everyday now. You would think after you embarrassed themselves so bad they would pull off all the stickers and just rock it stock, but IDK. Morons. My friend use to work for them. He says they must have come into money, because both of them are too stupid to make it on their own.

Back