Bullrun on Spike TV provides interesting insight to our great leader

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wasnt aware that they weren't allowed to speed.. but the truck can speed up so the Honda and Lotus cant pass, but because it was too slow they decided to be little rat bitches at take video.. i probably would have laid into the guy and went home.. it would be totally worth it to lay his cocky ass out

i wasnt aware that they weren't allowed to speed.. but the truck can speed up so the Honda and Lotus cant pass, but because it was too slow they decided to be little rat bitches at take video.. i probably would have laid into the guy and went home.. it would be totally worth it to lay his cocky ass out

Yea...most rallies have speeds within the speed limit...some rallies have penalties for people who make it to the checkpoint quicker than the time they have...so it helps to go the speed limit in some rallies...

I did notice on the previews for next week though...that some of them get in trouble with the law...i think i remember seeing Team Trans Am getting pulled over...

then again...it could be part of the show...maybe all of them get pulled over for somethin or another to see how they will react...guess we will find out...

Real cops won't let themselves be seen on cameras, unless those cameras are provided by the department. So if you are watching a "reality" programme and you see a cop doing his job, it's fake. (unless it's cops). Police must ensure they are shown in a positive light at all times.

So even if a News crew comes over to the scene, the officer is well within rights / privilege / tactics to shut them down using whatever method he prefers.

I found it funny how the Lotus Guys were pickin on the honda.. Especially considering their car comes with a Honda Motor in Europe, and its faster than what they have.. :)

:no:

the lotus elise/exige NEVER came from lotus with a honda engine
there are aftermarket companies that swap them in
but lotus never used them

the current elise/exige uses the engine and tranny from the toyota celica GTS
older elise/exige used the Rover K series engine (not in any way related to the honda K series engine)

:no:

the lotus elise/exige NEVER came from lotus with a honda engine
there are aftermarket companies that swap them in
but lotus never used them

the current elise/exige uses the engine and tranny from the toyota celica GTS
older elise/exige used the Rover K series engine (not in any way related to the honda K series engine)

2jzNoShit? I thought the first years they had the K Series in Europe...

Toyota's normally start with a number instead of letter

i just caught up watching all the episodes on the spiketv.com website. that girl driving the Trans Am is HOT!! those mexicans were some cool cats. their Chevy had air ride on it. i was laughing like hell when the F-150 out slalomed the Lambo. thats bragging rights right there!! i started out hating the guys driving the Olds but they seem to be loosening up ALOT.

(Celica has either the 1zz or 2zz motor, depending if it's GT or GTS)(For the 6th gen, anyway)

Back