bullshit ticket.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoostedHatch

get tha fuck out!
i was at a party tonight and i left to go to another party and i come back theres a shit load of cops there i dont drink or do drugs well i didnt know there was weed there and when i drove by i guess someone snitched and said i was there and the cop pulled me over and asked if i was at the party and at first i said no then i said yes and i got FUCKING CHARGED WITH SIMPLE POSETION WTF!!!! it is the most bullshit ticket in my whole freakin life god i hate cops sometimes. FUCK!!!!!!:wallbash:

did you have weed on you?

just because you were at a party doesn't mean you were in posession of drugs.

go to court and fight it and you will win if you don't act like a dipshit :)

i was at a party tonight and i left to go to another party and i come back theres a shit load of cops there i dont drink or do drugs well i didnt know there was weed there and when i drove by i guess someone snitched and said i was there and the cop pulled me over and asked if i was at the party and at first i said no then i said yes and i got FUCKING CHARGED WITH SIMPLE POSETION WTF!!!! it is the most bullshit ticket in my whole freakin life god i hate cops sometimes. FUCK!!!!!!:wallbash:

and no i had no weed on me.

Shouldn't have lied. Hell, some police officers will let you go even if you did do something wrong, as long as you're honest.

Anyways, just fight it. If you didn't have weed on you, then they don't have proof.

i didnt have any weed the weed was at the party and the cop Sal me drive by and i guess someone said i was at the party over and the cop asked me if i was there and i said no and then yes and she gave me a ticket while i wasnt at the party it is a bullshit ticket. even my cousin said so he is a cop here and i called him right away.

i didnt have any weed the weed was at the party and the cop Sal me drive by and i guess someone said i was at the party over and the cop asked me if i was there and i said no and then yes and she gave me a ticket while i wasnt at the party it is a bullshit ticket. even my cousin said so he is a cop here and i called him right away.

Then stop bitching about it and set a court date. You shouldn't have lied though, especially if you hadn't been drinking or smoking and had nothing on you...

Yup, fight it, you don't want drugs on your record.

That cop could have charged everyone in the house with possession, but once you're on the street, away from it, there isn't shit they can do.

Maybe he really wanted to give you a ticket for run-on sentences. I had a hard time reading that.

Then stop bitching about it and set a court date. You shouldn't have lied though, especially if you hadn't been drinking or smoking and had nothing on you...

dude y do you always look for fights on here you always try and argue with someone.

dude y do you always look for fights on here you always try and argue with someone.

How was I trying to start a fight with my comments here? I just voiced my opinion. If you think the ticket was bullshit then set a court date. Bitching about it in here won't accomplish anything. And sorry, but that was dumb to lie, especially since you hadn't done anything wrong. I would hope that the cop doesn't show up to court...

ok the cop gave me a ticket for a party that i wasnt at the time. i left before the cops got there. my ticket says to be notified. and anyways the cop is in the wrong because i told her to go search my car for drugs and she never did. they gave evryone that was there a posetion ticket because there was weed in the house.and she put the wrong adress on my ticket for where she stopped me so this was a new cop i guess, on the ticket she put that she pulled me over at the house where the party was, but in actuallity it was about 3 streets down where she pulled me over at there for the cop is in the wrong. she cannot give me a ticket for weed if 1. she didint find any on me 2.she didnt search my car and 3. i wasnt at the house when the cops where there so therefor its a bullshit ticket.;)

Fight that shit man. Be respectful, make sure you have your facts 100% correct, and if possible have multiple witnesses that can back your claims up.

If thats what happened go to the police station and file a complaint.

And I quote "You are innocent until proven guilty... " Your not charged with anything its only a suspiscion of what they think, they have to prove that you did what you did, if they cant you are innocent.. just chill you will be fine

same thing happened to me i got apossision charge , went to court explain it he took 1017.00 down to 20 hours of comm. service couse i wwasnt smoking jus at the wrong place at the wrong time..

so talk to ur judge k man

Back