bullshit ticket.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

same thing happened to me i got apossision charge , went to court explain it he took 1017.00 down to 20 hours of comm. service couse i wwasnt smoking jus at the wrong place at the wrong time..

so talk to ur judge k man

Possesion for what? I hardly doubt you even got into trouble at all, your probaly trying to sound cool.

And Boosted if the cop wrote the wrong address on the ticket, atleast in Ohio, it will automatically ge thrown out. My friend got a speeding ticket and the officer wrote on the ticket that his car was a four door, when it really is a coupe, so it got thrown out.

been a while since i posted in here and i went to court and the ticket went from simple possetion to unessary noise and i have another court date on june 14th so yea i will let yall know what goes down.

been a while since i posted in here and i went to court and the ticket went from simple possetion to unessary noise and i have another court date on june 14th so yea i will let yall know what goes down.
so you are saying that they have a 7 month wait for court? you have a right to a speedy trial. that doesn't seem right.

wweerd that shit is retarded man... and dude btw boosted.. my cuz fuckin sold my cod to his friend... fuckin bastard.. means nowi have to go buy another one or kick both their asses and get it back.. hmm one option will cost me 55 bucks... but the other will be quite fun.. lol

thats fucking bullshit.
i hate cops.

i got 20 days work project once cuz i had some rolling papers on me.
i was on probation and underage, but nonetheless.. its paper with glue on it!

was it probation for drugs? dude when i got a simple poss. of mj last year, i was underage and i did PTI. smoked like a week before a drug test and pissed clean. how in the fuck does that happen? i just dont get it, and i have pondered the question over and over since then.

was it probation for drugs? dude when i got a simple poss. of mj last year, i was underage and i did PTI. smoked like a week before a drug test and pissed clean. how in the fuck does that happen? i just dont get it, and i have pondered the question over and over since then.

it happens, some people metabolize faster than others..
are you skinny but eat a lot? lol

and no, it wasnt for drug charges.
he didnt even know i was on probation.

well im not exactly skinny, but still fit and i eat a shit ton. i'll post a pic of an everyday meal in a while, maybe during lunchtime tomorrow lol

Back