1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUMP for Hmotorsonline

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Cashizslick, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

As many of you know I had my car stolen in late July.

Just to update everybody -> I have been waiting forever for my stupid insurance company to pay up.

To make a long story short, insurance wanted to give me 3k for my car eventhough i showed them receipts for the motor and other parts. Turns out they wanted confirmation on the milage of the motor. After a breif call over to Steve at Hmotorsonline, he told me just to have the insurance company call him up and he would explain to them that its impossible to verify the milage on a used motor, and the honda motors he sells average 36k miles.

I called the moronic insurance agent assigned to my claim today and he told me that my claim would be adjusted for the price of the motor (obviously not the full 3k i paid for it, but i should def. receive around 4k for the car now).

If you are going to buy a used motor, go with Hmotorsonline

Here were the car's mod's:

94 civic ex; 5spd, 160k miles

B16A
    Ebay Intake
    Thermal R&D exhaust
    H&R Sports on stock struts
    Powerslot rotors
    GSR calipers (front)

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

sweet! :thumbsup: for steve for helpin you out

3. hosmer

hosmer I made the millionth post VIP

my buddy's 94 hatch was stolen in July too in N.Attleboro MA

if your car hasn't been found, go drive around Lawrence with some friends and a baseball bat or 2...its like the stolen car capital of western Mass.

I know a guy in Gardner (MT Brooks) who buys just about every EG, DC, and Del Sol that goes through Odessa (auction). If you pick up another car, I'll give you his number if you're looking for parts. Wicked cheap, and a nice guy too

sorry to hear about your loss...I just had my Viper pageing alarm put in last weekend, totally worth the $$

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted