Bumper B Gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
I want to get rid of my bumper reinforcements, theyre rusted out pretty bad and if anyone hitsme they wont do any good anyways because how low the car sits. The only reason I havent taken them out yet is because Im not to sure on how to hold the bumper covers on once the reinforcements have been removed because they hold the covers on. Is there a place that sells what I need by chance, or should iI just make some brackets.

buy a new bumper reinforcement.

it may not help if you get hit by a higher car, but when you smack a tree or pole it will stop that.
dont be dumb, its there for a reason, you take it off then hit a tree headon, its going to send your engine straight into your lap.

buy a new bumper reinforcement.

it may not help if you get hit by a higher car, but when you smack a tree or pole it will stop that.
dont be dumb, its there for a reason, you take it off then hit a tree headon, its going to send your engine straight into your lap.

:werd:

Why does it matter that they're rusted? It's not like you have to look at them all the time. I don't understand why you would want to take them out either...because like you said, if they're not there, then there's nowhere to hang the bumper and you have to ghetto-fab something up.

If it bothers you that bad then get new bumper supports...

I want to get rid of my bumper reinforcements, theyre rusted out pretty bad and if anyone hitsme they wont do any good anyways because how low the car sits. The only reason I havent taken them out yet is because Im not to sure on how to hold the bumper covers on once the reinforcements have been removed because they hold the covers on. Is there a place that sells what I need by chance, or should iI just make some brackets.
what car are you working with,,because on a ek you can take them off and the bumper stays on just fine same for a eg

if you pull it off and get into an accident, your insurance might not cover repairs. when i had mine off and and the car got stripped i had to argue with the claims guy about that. i almost didn't get my settlement and i wasn't even in an accident.

im not running a front or rear support due to the evo front and rear bumpers. wish i could get JDM/AUDM front/rear bumper supports but shipping KILLS me.

Back