Bumper sticker removal kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The last line of Satisfaction not guaranteed because you have already proven you make bad decisions is so damn true.
How come so many prius have obama stickers on them.

because they are easily molded into thinking things.

they are the sheep that all politicians want.
they dont question
they dont research
they just hear "better for the environment and it will save you tons of money" and go with it.

then obama came along and said the same thing.

The problem with politicians is that they can say anything to get elected, yet are under no obligation to perform once in office.

"30 days or your money back" could save American politics.

newt gingrich is promising to get gas under $2/gal if elected
in a world with limited supply, and exponentially increasing demand thanks to emerging markets (india/china)
newt... that shit doesn't make any fucking sense
american politics is very similar to a fucking high school election
sure the runner might promise 15 more minutes of lunch, but in reality no one that is in control of the time actually gives a fuck what they say
you can insert whatever you want for (15 minutes more of lunch, and time) price of gas, oil

and on another note, if i hear one more mother fucker suggest we open the strategic reserves i am gonna lose my mind
if $4/gal is considered a fucking national emergency worthy of opening strategic reserves... what the fuck are we gonna do when shit really hits the fan in the middle east and our supply lines are lost... i would personally save any reserves we have for when we need it to protect our homeland

newt gingrich is promising to get gas under $2/gal if elected
in a world with limited supply, and exponentially increasing demand thanks to emerging markets (india/china)
newt... that shit doesn't make any fucking sense
american politics is very similar to a fucking high school election
sure the runner might promise 15 more minutes of lunch, but in reality no one that is in control of the time actually gives a fuck what they say
you can insert whatever you want for (15 minutes more of lunch, and time) price of gas, oil

and on another note, if i hear one more mother fucker suggest we open the strategic reserves i am gonna lose my mind
if $4/gal is considered a fucking national emergency worthy of opening strategic reserves... what the fuck are we gonna do when shit really hits the fan in the middle east and our supply lines are lost... i would personally save any reserves we have for when we need it to protect our homeland

Actually we just found a bunch of oil up in North Dakota that G0bama wont drill for.

The North Dakota Bakken Oil Shale Formation

If we were to drill for it and use it in the conus, gas pry would get down to $2/gal.

I would consider that a strategic reserve as well.
Keep buying foreign oil while it is relatively cheap, then once that's gone we still have something to fall back on.
I don't support drilling for a completely different set of reasons than environmentalists, lmfao.

"Strategic Reserve" is just a code word. When the Middle East runs out, you'll just be paying someone else $4+ a gallon. Yes, if we got cut off from Middle East reserves before then, they would break into them. But you think they're not going to turn a profit? Think property speculation, only on a grander scale.

Last edited:
Ever see the oil movie, "there will be blood"?

With a long enough straw, you can drink anyone's milkshake....

Back