bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
how the hell do i take the rear bumper off a 91 honda civic???where are all the mounting bolts and everything??

if you actually try and look i'm sure you can figure it out.. i suppose you asked before you even tried..

no i looked all over the net...i am getting one for free i just have to take it off the car...my car didnt have a rear bumper on when i got it..the bodykit piece was off the car

umm.. just go to take the bumper off.. figure it out while you go along.. no need to search the internet to find out how to do something so easy.. just use your brain..

Stop in a red light wile a girl comes behind you talking on her cell.
At least worked for my fried...;) you might end up taking some other things with this method, so use at your own risk.:blink:

Last edited:
lol, eg6sir.

There's two bolts from the inside that are sticking out. It's sort of a closed-type nut. Use a 10mm socket and undo those. Next, there's two more under those that you have to go under the car to remove. Once you have those out, the bumpre should pull right off.

:)

ok where are the bolts located????
2 bolts inside the car?

and im talking about the bumper cover..the plastic piece that goes over the actual metal bumper thats hooked to the unibody

To take the cover off you have to take the whole bumper support off.

The bolts are just outside of the spare wheel well(where the frame rail is). The other ones are directly under those on the outside(you have to go under the car to remove them).

Back