bunch of stuff for sale.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18hatch9

92-95 civic vx tranny - no grinds or anything........ 75 bux

92-95 civic 4 door jdm amber corner - brand new never used - 35 bux

92-95 civic front strut bar - one red and one chrome - 30 bux each

AEM fpr - blue - for b series - 85 bux

AEM fuel rail - blue - for b series - 100 bux

4 wire o2 sensor - 40 bux

b&m fpr - silver - for b series - 30 bux

Apexi Vafc - blue faced - comes with instruction, harness,controller, everything -225 bux

Autometer ultra lite volts guage - silver faced - 25 bux

JRSC air/fuel and boost guage with dual guage pod - guages are white faced with the JRSC log on them in red. guage pod is black - 120 bux for all

MSD ls spark plug wires - red - 35 bux

crx si intake manifold - bare - 25 bux

Integra ls wiring harness - 70 bux

Zex dry nitrous kit - complete kit with brain, lines, 55,65,75 shot pills,bottle pressure guage - 350 shipped. if your local, the bottle is filled right now. only used 3 times since i got it. i've had it for about seven months.

integar drivers side motor mount - 35 bux

crx dx tranny - 60 bux - no grinds

Autometer ultra light water temp guage - its missing something off the back that hooks up to the motor so it can read the water temp. don't know if you can buy that seperate from autometer. its silver faced - 10 bux

single guage pod - black - 8 bux

92-95 civic a/c lines. its all the lines all the way back to the fire wall under the batter. make offer on what you need.

i think that is all for now. this is all the stuff we have laying around the shop that we don't need. let me know if anyone is interested in anything. i may have some other stuff, so if you need something you think i may have, let me know and i'll check. i think i pretty much listed everything though, but i can always check around in the shop.

also, i can do powder coating if any of you need it done. i can do valve covers, rims, header, intake piping, etc..... it can be almost any color that you want it. price will vary depending on what you want done.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 21 2004, 09:32 AM
Interested in the FPR and FR. $185 = too much for me right now.
[post=420026]Quoted post[/post]​

hehe....buy one now and then buy the other later when you get the money for it.

I need a set of 15" rims powdercoated, what would that cost?

where are you located?

Thanks
-Chris

Originally posted by B18aCRX@Nov 21 2004, 01:50 PM
I need a set of 15" rims powdercoated, what would that cost?

where are you located?

Thanks
-Chris
[post=420085]Quoted post[/post]​

since your in cali, it would probably cost more for shipping back and forth. i'm in tx. for a set of all 4 wheels, i would say 150.00.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 21 2004, 03:48 PM
how much for the dizzy
[post=420124]Quoted post[/post]​

pm me your offer and we'll go from there. let me know which one you want also.

where in texas are you? and do you think you can get your hands on anything for a 92 honda civic 3d? i need some parts and im in sa.

bird

kinda need money for the dry kit. if your in texas so i can look at it, i may consider.

what all do you need for the civic. pm me with what you need and i'll see what i can get for you.

Originally posted by gregprep29@Dec 14 2004, 11:10 PM
I'll give you 250 shipped for the Nitrous to philly
[post=432414]Quoted post[/post]​

Back