Burger King does some weird ass things

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was totally pistol gripping it too. I knew it was going to make me look bad in the end, but that's nothing new with me and sex.

Indeed I do love the King. I think he should be the NFL rookie of the year. Not only does he play offense and defense, but he plays for the Ravens, Lions, and Vikings. He's pretty much the best player in the league. I love Burger King's tendercrisp sammich too. It's awesome.

Wow, that sucked.

Our burger king got shut down by the health department like 10 times, and finally it drove them out of business. So we have no burger king in my town, which sucks. But the one that was here sucked anyway, so I guess we lost nothing.

I love the new burger king commercials with "the king" standing outside the bedroom window.. That dude is freaky.

That shit would FREAK me out. And the one where the girl wakes up and the king is laying next to her STARING at her with that evil head.

I wonder where you'd go about getting one of those costumes... :hmm:

those are just the bullshit ones. I want an actual, commercial quality, King costume.

If you couldn't tell it was a guy by how hairy his arms were, you got served.

and that was retarded.

Back