Burner/Programmer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I have a P28 socketed, so I'm about ready to rock it in my H22 Accord. I need to burn a chip to run the H22 maps. What kind of programmer do I want to buy, and where should I get it?

Any other thoughts or suggestions would be great. :)

My car is in my sig.

http://www.moates.net/gmecm/hworder.html

I've been looking on Pgmfi and some other places, this is the one I'm gonna get. Its cheap and people say it works, programs a few types of chips, the 256 and the 512. Along with some other one that I don't know about. Also its Usb, so it's probably easier to work with.
Unless you want to do more with the burner than just burn rom chips for your obd0-obd1 car, then this should be just fine. Some of the more expencive ones can burn the processor/rom chips; but if you were going to be doing that, you wouldn't be asking anyone where to buy what you needed. B)

Hth

I got the one from www.ustr.net, the EPROMER 5. It is not USB, however it works great for 256 and 512 chips, as well as a couple of other ones I have burned for various electronic projects. I am happy with it, especially for the price.

i have a moates burner/programmer! i've burn'd a few chips now. works good and is easy to use!! oh and cheap as well!!(the price that is!!)

Back