burning a DVD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
so i bought hitchhikers guide finally.

my dad wants a copy.

can i just nero it? do i have to do some special thing or whatever?

ill be copying it with my travelmate 4652. its dvd-rw, so can i just use nero to copy it? dont want to waste a dvd.

i d/l'd dvd shrink and dvd decrypter.

dvd decrypter to put it on the hdd, dvd shrink to make it fit on a 4.7gb dvd, then dvd decrypter to put it on dvd.

actually dvd shrink can do both. it will also take out unnecessary crap like portugase 5.1 dolby ditgal that takes like 600mb.

i only use decrpyter if its a sony movie because of "anti-priacy" software that it bypasses.

Quoted post[/post]]
actually dvd shrink can do both. it will also take out unnecessary crap like portugase 5.1 dolby ditgal that takes like 600mb.

i only use decrpyter if its a sony movie because of "anti-priacy" software that it bypasses.

yes i know, but the movie was "copyrighted". dvdshrink wouldnt read it.

I had no problem coping it with dvd x copy

it took me like an hour total time to rip and burn the dvd. it even works in an unmodded ps2!

Yeah I love DVD Shrink. Taking out the unnecessary stuff to keep from having to compress the movie is the best feature. Majority of the time I burn movies to just start right up and keep either the DD track or just the DTS track if it's available.

Back