bush 1-liner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yep, he makes us look retarded

it would be nice if people might just take a second and read what the fuck they're writing before they send it in to the paper

and besides, a christian belief is the free will of human beings- It's common knowledge that humans have free will and as such, God has aboslutely no control over the choices humans make, such as the results of an election

if you're gonna pretend to be a true christian, at least make it seem like you know what you're talking about

:werd: There's this church by campus that has a sign that reads: "God bless everyone, no exceptions"

I makes me happy everytime I see it. There is too much bigotry and hated in this world and its nice to see one of the sources (in many, but not all cases) of that bigotry and hatred fighting against it.

damnit i don't wanna join to make a fucking comment

It's those mouth-breathers who elected Dubya again. :angry:

The Daily Mirror reflects (hah!) my sentiments exactly:
capt_lrl10211041026_britain_us_election_lrl102.jpg

I think it was a joke, because he said "The Democrats will not be able to win elections until they renounce their sinful ways and stop encouraging abortions, gayness, and trying to take away our guns."

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 11 2004, 07:48 AM
I think it was a joke, because he said "The Democrats will not be able to win elections until they renounce their sinful ways and stop encouraging abortions, gayness, and trying to take away our guns."
[post=415261]Quoted post[/post]​

The sad thing, is that I have heard people say similar shit to this, and honestly I could believe this being real. Oh yes and the democrats love to encourage abortion... In fact, [Oprah]Abortions for everyone, Everyone gets an abortion![/Oprah]

I live in South Carolina where it is a SIN to be a Democrat, which I am, and I've heard dumbasses say shit like this many times. When I was standing in line to vote some old guy was talkin loud and sayin, "If people vote Democrat they will be over here fighting too." I was just shocked out how much of an idiot this guy was.

My grandfather is an extremely educated guy, but still biggest catholic guy ever.

He said the election was good vs. evil and the "Good" finally came out on top.

I honestly had to get off the phone before laughing my as off, he's smart and all, but if people honestly think this, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 12 2004, 07:03 PM
My grandfather is an extremely educated guy, but still biggest catholic guy ever.

He said the election was good vs. evil and the "Good" finally came out on top.

I honestly had to get off the phone before laughing my as off, he's smart and all, but if people honestly think this, then I've got a bridge to sell you.
[post=416112]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats kind of odd considering that both Catholics and educated people tend to be democrats (liberal).

Thatone hick sums up the south.

People who voted for Bush have lower than average IQ's--not just an opinion, google it up.

Back