Bush/Cheney 2004 bumperstickers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
With the presidential election wind-up already in full swing, the
Bush/Cheney 2004 campaign has been hard at work developing
a list of themes to put on bumper-stickers:

Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars!

Bush/Cheney '04: This time, elect us!

Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!

Bush/Cheney '04: Assimilate. Resistance is Futile.

Bush/Cheney '04: The economy's stupid!

Bush/Cheney '04: Leave no billionaire behind

Don't think. Vote Bush!

George W. Bush: It takes a village idiot

Vote Bush in '04: "I Has Incumbentory Advantitude"

Vote Bush in '04: "Because every vote counts -- for me!"

Bush/Cheney '04: Apocalypse Now!

Vote Bush in '04: Because dictatorship is easier

Vote Bush in '04: It's a no-brainer!

Bush/Cheney '04: Because the truth just isn't good enough.

Bush/Cheney '04: Lies and videotape but no sex!

Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a
time.

Bush/Cheney '04: Over a billion Whoppers served.

Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "con" in conservatism

Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for not paying attention.

Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism

Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-voodoo all over again!

Bush/Cheney '04: Don't Change Whores in Midstream

Bush/Cheney '04: Get used to it!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 19 2003, 02:57 AM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 18 2003, 09:47 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 10:43 PM
bush rocks !!!!

vote republican...

You're kidding of course... :eek:

umm no.

i like bush. i also liked reagan and bush sr.

Reagan? who the fuck is reagan? :lol: i'm too young to remember him but I do remember Bush Sr.

Bill Clinton was elected when I was in 4th grade, and he was pres till I graduated in 01...

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 18 2003, 10:00 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 19 2003, 02:57 AM
Tonyd0821
bush rocks !!!!

vote republican...

umm no.

Reagan? who the fuck is reagan? :lol: i'm too young to remember him but I do remember Bush Sr.

Bill Clinton was elected when I was in 4th grade, and he was pres till I graduated in 01...

thanks for the reminder that im old......

have a nice weekend yourself buddy....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 19 2003, 03:02 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 18 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 19 2003, 02:57 AM
Tonyd0821
bush rocks !!!!

vote republican...

umm no.

thanks for the reminder that im old......

have a nice weekend yourself buddy....

;)

Not a problem.

So Bush isn't the smaterst of Presidents, but he doesn't take any shit, and that is what I like. I mean Christ, Clinton and that cruise ship crisis, WTF? Just in case you don't a cruise ship was attacked or taken hostage, and Clinton didn't do shit. I think all the people died. He didn't want to use force. Kiss my ass. If someone is in trouble, you help them out, in the end we are all American's, and that is my patriotic speech. Thank you and good night.

P.S. I sounded about as dumb as Bush. :doh:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 18 2003, 10:31 PM
So Bush isn't the smaterst of Presidents, but he doesn't take any shit, and that is what I like. I mean Christ, Clinton and that cruise ship crisis, WTF? Just in case you don't a cruise ship was attacked or taken hostage, and Clinton didn't do shit. I think all the people died. He didn't want to use force. Kiss my ass. If someone is in trouble, you help them out, in the end we are all American's, and that is my patriotic speech. Thank you and good night.

P.S. I sounded about as dumb as Bush. :doh:

quit ragging on bush's intelligence....

the guy just did a shitload of partying in college and fucked a few brain cells.....

big deal.

the fact remains is that Bush is a MAN. Unlike that wife cheating liberal clinton.....

id rather have a president who bombs a third world terrorist harboring nation ...

than one who teaches our kids it is ok to cheat on your wife.

wait, was that p.c.? im sorry, i dont want to offend any liberals who might think cheating on your wife is an o.k. thing to do.....

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 18 2003, 11:30 PM
i remember when Ronny "Ray Gun" was in office. he didnt take shit from no one!! especially from some little shit ass country!!

Ronny was the shit, so was GW sr.

those are REAL men. the type of guy i can pull up a barstool next to and drink

a beer with. the type of men that are furthering the vision of our founding fathers.

to not let some fucked up ass country interfere with our freedom.....

i always feel more patriotic when there is a Republican sitting in the oval office.....

for the simple fact that i know everything is going to be allright, and they wont

let anything happen to this country.

and for most of your replies this is the reason the US is going to shit right now.

do any of you pay attention to the economy, and historically any president who has been in term during a war has been re-elected, mostly because people are just so proud of their president for bombing the shit out of 3rd world countries.

Yeah, Bush is the man, come on he give the go ahead to bomb the fuck outta a country because there are supposed weapons of mass destruction, tell me how many they found a whopping "0" and those mobile chem labs, yeah those where weather ballon stations. see Bush has just gone and pulled the skin oer your eyes and now wants $89Bil to go clean up the mess he created, I guess the US couldn't actually make better use of that money now adays. The real problem is Korea and what are we doing we are using up our resources still in Iraq. A personel carrier gets something like 600 miles out of it's tank like tracks before they need replacing, fuck they are doing something like 1200 miles aday on em, and there isn't any new tracks avaliable we're beating the shit out of our resources and when we really need em for Korae we're gonna get fucked.

Besides Bush's ranting and raving about the war, we get assholes appointed like Tom Ridge for Homeland Security, which Tom goes off and decides oh we need some new computer systems and give Microsoft the contract for an OS worth something to the Tune of $1Bil, yeah fucking windows can't even write shitty code that is secure, how can we trust our homeland security to make the US safe if they can't even choose the proper fucking OS that's riddled with security holes, yeh makes me feel safe.

hell Bush endourses the new DMCA which is going to bring all your rights to any digital material to nill. and then the RIAA nad it's counter parts really will be walking up to your door toting guns.

Tell me one good thing Bush has done, signed into law or what not. He's been hiding behind this war with Iraq shit to long. Ok I'll give Bush one thing, trying to improve our shitty education system but after he says yeah we need a better system does he give it any funding fuck no. Do you realize our College level courses are equivelent to Japans High School courses, and you all wonder why the US is going down the shitter.

Educate yourself people. and you shall see what your government it up to.

In this election for 2004 I will vote for anyone besides Bush

--
and for all you clinton haters man he actually did a lot for this country, we didn't have a deficit while he was in office, he was working toward health care reform he was actually getting shit done, out economy was at it strongest point ever, hell just because he was a little horny does that make him a bad guy, hell look at J.F.K and a few other presidents who were getting ssome on the side, it just wasn't as publicized as clinton

ya, but he bombed a third world nation that harbors terrorists.....
for that alone he gets my vote. money comes and money goes. so i pay a extra
few dollars in taxes cuz George fucked up the economy (or whatever they say)
Id rather pay a few extra dollars in taxes than some middle eastern fuck
come over and blow up my city.

i also think he ought to level the country whose people who are suicide bombing the jews

Arafat or whoever he is......bomb their country.

why are they picking on the jewish people for? im not jewish, and i happen to like

jewish people. what did they ever do to deserve that kinda treatment?

get rid of all those fanatical third world, 12th century minded fucks......

Bush needs to get appropriations to sieze the bank accounts of all the rich oil tycoon that are funding these terrorist agencies. I'd be willing to bet that the war and A LOT more makeup change would be taken over if he could get the UN to agree to this.

Also, why doesn't the US take over F'ing Iraq?! We could SERIOUSLY use the revenue, the oil supplies, and the new jobs for people willing to relocate... Like ME!!! :)

Pay me 100k/year plus relocation fees. I'd gladly go be an oil slinger.

Because if Bush decided to take over Irag do you know how many countries would hate us with a passion for a very long time and it would prove that Bush only wanted to attack Iraq for the oil

anybody can give the go ahead to drop a shit load of bombs, that doesn't take much talent at all and it only further reinforces the negative feelings toward the US that the terrorists have.

If the US can't figure out a way to peacfully resolve conflicts then all we are doing is telling other countries to "do as I say and not as I do"

i also think he ought to level the country whose people who are suicide bombing the jews

what would this accomplish? the reason they are suicide bombing is because their religion is different and they have different values and beliefs and in their minds that is what they need to do to make things right. How would the US be any different than them if we were to kill all of them in order to make them stop killing someone else? We would be killing people because our values and beliefs are different from theirs

We can chase down all our enemies
Bring them to their knees
We can bomb the world to pieces
But we can't bomb it into peace

Michael Franti

Gore 2004: Who needs voters when we have lawyers

I'm voting Bush, he is making the world safer for my unborn children and that's what we need. And the economy is recovering, that arguement is less and less effective.

Back