bush is at it again...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i'm not considering it as a race issue, more of a, why can't we be giving these jobs to an american company???

You mean the same american companies that outsource to foreign countries ? Trust me, this will employ more Americans than Arabs.

Ethics: You mean like Abortion, gun control, pulling troops out of tyrannical overhauls, killing "No child left behind", hating Christianity and supporting the sacrisanct of catholic wedding ceremonies between gay couples ? booting Mexican work forces out of the country instead of allowing them to work here, but only tracking them and making sure they aren't being trafficked ? Or how about the moral devices employed when appointing Alito ? Those ethics ?

Keep your damned ethics, pinko.

:werd:

Dems.jpg

just wait for it....i dont wanna say i told you so, but at least i live in TX. Didnt check the list, but im pretty sure galveston wasnt one of the ports listed.

um, if there is such unrest in the population how is bush still in power? i mean clinton got impeached for getting his dick sucked. i actually liked clinton more after the fact too. someone please explain b/c i dont get it.

whatever, tell russia that bush is coming for them next, there will be a big deal made and someone will snipe his ass. any mentally unstable marines up for the job?

I would just like to know who voted for him...cause I sure didn't, and i can't think of one person that did.

I did !

Although if Perot were president, none of this would be an issue. We would be setting up US ports in the UAE.

Quoted post[/post]]
Everyone liked clinton because everyone was making money.

Precisely! Everyone liked Clinton because the economy was good during his presidency, and there wasn't any 9/11 or war on terror to deal with...

And countrary to popular belief, the economy isn't all that bad right now, all things considered...

Quoted post[/post]]
um, if there is such unrest in the population how is bush still in power? i mean clinton got impeached for getting his dick sucked. i actually liked clinton more after the fact too. someone please explain b/c i dont get it.

whatever, tell russia that bush is coming for them next, there will be a big deal made and someone will snipe his ass. any mentally unstable marines up for the job?

If your going to have a political opinion please make it an informed one. Clinton was impeached because he commited Purgery. Our then President lied under oath, and the moral implications of that are huge. That is why he was impeached...

And Russia is a strong friend of ours right now. Courtesy Ronald Reagan.

It was actually General Wesley Clark, under orders from Clinton during the Bosnian war, that ordered British coalition forces to attack the Russian airfield to take it - To which the British armed forces replied "Fuck you, mr Clark. We will not start World War 3" (Exact words).

Under Clinton's "Consultant Tax" I paid 40% taxes weekly because of my profession. Then he lied to the country "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" "My fellow americans, I have lied.."

Also, read the Starr Report - there was no cigar. He used a flat out Steely Dan on her in the oval office. He's retarded. The world is so much better without him, and we are a laughing stock of the world now because people don't like our status, don't like our policy against Muslims or simply think that Bush is somehow stupid. He's evil, not stupid. Get it straight.

republicans control the house and senate, as well as the executive branch...

if dem's were in control of the house or seante, or even if they had some balls, then there would be MORE talk of impeachment...

On what grounds ?

The most evil thing he's ever done, was sending the Senate on vacation then pushing our UN Envoy (Mr Forgettable) through on an executive order. That even made me gape with surprise.

But other than that - Name something. 9/11 intelligence? The accusation that no one has produced any evidence on. People are afraid to push the WMD thing, because so many high-level democrats were right there in 2000-2002 pushing right alongside Bush "They have weapons" and "Saddam Hussein needs to be removed".

they aren't saying shit because they haven't shit to say.

Well said,

If the Dem's are so much better, like they claim to be, they need to ante up cause all they do is talk in circles. I don't even think they would have the support they have now if they weren't the "MTV" party...

To bad cause the Dem's used to have a strong party 30 years ago

first thing off the top of my head would be the downing street memo

and fuck the dem's

yea, they were right there chanting for war too

by the people, for the people...
i don't remember seeing any PRO war demonstrations...

Well, I forget and I'm at work now so I have no time to look it up - did the Downing street memo actually implicate George Bush or Dick Cheney ?

The memo bascially says what we already know. That there weren't many WMD's even suspected and that Bush wanted to take out Saddam.

The President of the USA wanted to remove a dictator responsible for the death of over 200,000 Iraqis who ruled with an iron first killing those who opposed him.... well that's just terrible of Pres Bush...

The fact is under the UN resolutions we had every right to declare war on Iraq at the time, why doesn't anyone get that?

just because you want a conspericy doesn't mean there is one...

Back