Bush is getting Owned!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Ha hA they are having a news conference on tv right now with Bush. they are now asking him a shit load of questions about why he went to war and why he lied to America and shit. I think this shit is funny cause he needs to realize he is a stupidfuck and he really doesnt know shit about whats best for our country.

lol, I am watching it right now, he is stubling like crazy, sidetracking like crazy, and flat out bull shitting. It is just like a saturday night live skit. He is making up shit that makes no since, and I swear he has made up a few words along the way. Fuck bush.

IM FUCKING PISSED THAT CHANNEL 11 FOX T.V. IS BROADCASTING THIS BULLSHIT OVER THE SIMPSONS !!!!

IM MISSING THE FUCKING SIMPSONS OVER THIS STUPID SHIT.

IM PISSED.

lol, he just went to answer a question about bin laden, then he totally stumbled, ummed for like 30 seconds then said realeasing prisioners, then like 30 seconds later relizes that the word he is looking for is blackmail.

damn he has a st.. stu...stuu...stutter...stuttering problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck him, I wish there was a way he could become impeached or forced to resign, i hate that fuck

He just used that bullshit line that that horse looking bitch Rice used "If we would have known about 9-11, we would have moved mountains to stop it"

Bullshit

Actually Tony, i think this is a hell of a lot funnier than Simpsons, and thats my favorite show to watch :lol: :lol:

who cares?

yes its bullshit, and im STILL missig the fucking simpsons. my t.v. remote is lost and I dont feel like getting up from the computer, so im stuck watching this train wreck.

im going to start throwing heavy objects from my desk, in the high hopes Ill hit the channel change button on the t.v. and either flip to "seinfeild" or the Korean Channel.

anything is better than this farce.

this is bullshit. all this is, is a fucking informercial from bush.

you will learn nothing new, nor anything scandelous, only what he wants you to hear. he is a politician, and his political advisors have gone over EVERY single question you have heard from a reporter BEFORE the conference, so you will not hear anyone "tripping" him up.

im getting up and changing the channel.

umm, uggh, umm, thats all im hearing from him. Unless his writers and advisors meant for him to look like an idiot also, then i think he's actually done this one all on his own.

he keeps on saying "look at the history were making" Bringing the us one step closer to a dictator ship.

Did you just here that? "why didn't you give me this question ahead of time" "ah, now i am lost for words. Its the pressure of these confrences"

Then goes on to here, "I would like to find out if they did have WMD's"

then goes on "you just put me on the spot" what a horrible responce.

yeah i was just gonna post that, he wanted it written ahead, cause he didnt know what the fuck to say

the final question is great.

"All your speaches are pretty much exactly the same, only speak about the happy sides of things. What do you have to say about that"

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 13 2004, 09:44 PM
:lol: :lol: isnt that the guy he said he had never called on before?

yep. Looks like he won't be calling on him anytime soon.

He has only had 3 of these press confrences, not like he has had a chance to learn everyones name and all.

naw didnt you see him look down at that paper? he probably was so nervuos he wouldnt know who the fuck Diane Sawyer was if she was sitting on his fuckin podium

further proof, that i'm voting for kerry, so that it removes bush. and in 4 years, i'll probably do the same to kerry....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 14 2004, 05:30 AM
further proof, that i'm voting for kerry, so that it removes bush. and in 4 years, i'll probably do the same to kerry....

:ditto:

Back