Bush is not bringing troops home.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this is all opinion, im not speaking for the whole democrat/liberal population, but seems weird that how they initially said this was just going to be, go in, get saddam, help a new govt, after a few months MAYBE a year theyll be good to go.... and saying this is about freedom and liberation and not about oil or land.....oh wait, whats this??? we're building 10's (im just saying 10's, i dunno if it is, it could be 6) of military bases with airstrips, pools, and large cargo hangers... ummmm yeeaaaahhhhh it all just doesnt sound right or add me to me. (ill wait for the "we're building them for the Iraq military, honestly." comment to come up)

We saw what happened to trade when the Saudi oil field was attacked. Ensuring that the Iraqi fields are protected serves everyone's interest, and we'll prolly never leave for that reason.

-> Steve

If you understood how corrupt and false the Euro system is that would be a relief.

Even TURKEY rejected the Euro because of how corrupt it is. And the Turkish Lyra is so worthless that most people trade chickens.

Word; France, Germany and Russia were making millions of the oil for food scandal.. I mean program. There's a good cover up story, much better then all the Bush paranoia

France and Russia and Germany wouldn't need to partake in the scandal if it wasn't for Bush! BUSH BUSH BUSH ! hahahahah he's got a funny haircut ahahahaha poop

Plus, this isn't about oil, however oil is a big factor. without oil, our economy would shut down. we have plenty in alaska, but for some reason we can't get our own oil.. :blink:

What I'm saying is that ANWAR has no negative effect on the environment up there. When it comes down to it, we need to concentrate more on the smokey USE of the oil, and stop wetting our diapers about it's production. This isn't Saudi Arabia, where it literally bubbled out of the ground. It's careful and clean at all points, and when pumped through the alaskan pipeline it's startlingly efficient.

Back