Bush lovers read this...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
this is what top military personal have to say about your godly bush...

i'd love to see anyone refute this...

and to our dear friend that loves to talk smack about 911, and how "untrue" it is... note the comments by Lt Gen Kennedy regarding the oil fields...

and please disprove the "allegations" between the fall of the taliban and the IMMEDIATE construction of the oil pipe line that said taliban would not allow...

The Guardian (UK) talked to seven top retired U.S. military leaders and they all agree: Bush's war in Iraq is a total unmitigated disaster!

Adm. Stansfield Turner, NATO Allied commander: ‘Iraq is a failure of monumental proportions.’

Lt. Gen. William Odom, Director of the National Security Agency: ‘It's a huge strategic disaster, and it will only get worse. The sooner we leave, the less the damage.’

Gen. Merrill McPeak, Air Force Chief of Staff: ‘The people in control in the Pentagon and the White House live in a fantasy world.’

Gen. Anthony Zinni, Commander in chief of the United States Central Command: ‘Did we have to do this? The sanctions were working. The containment was working. I mean, we had him by the throat.’

Lt. Gen. Claudia Kennedy, Army Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence: ‘Nothing in Iraq was guarded except for the oil fields, which tells you why we were there.’

Gen. Wesley Clark, NATO supreme Allied commander for Europe: ‘We got into this mess because the Bush administration decided what they really wanted to do was to invade Iraq, and then the only question was, for what reason?’

Adm. William Crowe, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff: ‘Weighing the good against the bad, we have got to get out.’

my question to the bush administration is this, i know all your friends are making loot, but when are the american people gonna get paid? and how about sending some of those billions of oil money to the families of the soldiers that died for your oil war..

i hate bush as much as the next guy but a link to whatever website thats from would help.

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Dec 8 2004, 01:23 PM
If we're raping their oil, shouldn't gas prices go down?
Because they're just going up.
[post=428497]Quoted post[/post]​

American oil companies are privately owned.... so any profits are going into their (Republican) pockets. It's not like they are set up to benefit the general public.

"and to our dear friend that loves to talk smack about 911, and how "untrue" it is... note the comments by Lt Gen Kennedy regarding the oil fields..."

You can't refute the fact that F 9/11 was comprised of fallacies. That is a fact

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Dec 8 2004, 01:35 PM
"and to our dear friend that loves to talk smack about 911, and how "untrue" it is... note the comments by Lt Gen Kennedy regarding the oil fields..."

You can't refute the fact that F 9/11 was comprised of fallacies. That is a fact
[post=428512]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm, then why is there a line by line fact check on the movie available with solid resources and info to back it up?

lol, where have you been all day...

ok, if its fact then i would like you to tell me what parts were false, i haven;t seen it personally, but i'd like your opinion...

and i'd also like you to explain away the afganistan pipeline conspiracy, as well as lt gen kennedy saying that the only thing protected in iraq was the oil...

nows your chase to actually prove what you babble all the time..

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 8 2004, 11:12 AM
Rolling Stone Article

article can also be found posted on many news sites, here's one...

http://www.todaysalternativenews.com
[post=428422]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes and the first rule of doing your little book report is to have REPUTABLE sources.

This is what I get on everyone here about. I don't care if it was published in an article in rolling stone or online, if its not scholarly or REPUTABLE its pointless. Any idiot can write any idiotic thing. ...you folks seem to think thats all I'm doing.

And after reading your entire post, your whole thing about the Lt. Comm saying about the only reason that we're there is for oil, is ENTIRELY SPECULATION. Did he provide any facts to back up his claim? NO HE DID NOT. Thus you cannot say without a doubt that, that statement is true. You'd be TORN APART at political debate or even a collegiate level seminar.

Elephants have tiny penises.

There you go, I said it...it must be true.

99% of people here have just looked at the end result and worked backwards from there, already deciding in their head that one thing must have lead to another when its not neccesarly true. Look at the evidence FIRST then draw a conclusion, not the reverse.

Get me a scholarly journal article. I don't care if its for or against Bush, but atleast that will have some foundation to its claims. What you showed was the same as going and polling celebrities what they fealt.

Did the article tell you what political faction that each person who makes a comment sides with, did it tell any background, is there anything at all to substaniate their claims...?

Think

[sarcasm] I not even going to tell you how much stuff is made up in 9/11. Theres so much, I not even going to tell you [/sarcasm]

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Dec 8 2004, 01:37 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Dec 8 2004, 01:35 PM

[post=428512]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm, then why is there a line by line fact check on the movie available with solid resources and info to back it up?
[post=428515]Quoted post[/post]​

This is true that there is a line by line fact check, and look at the line by line fact check and look at the fallacies.

Theres sites dedicated to both the truths, slanted truths, and fallacies out on the web. But just because any idiot posted it doesn't mean its true. Even so, giving the benefit of the doubt, go look at the sites yourself and see that 99% of the material is atleast partially incorrect or makes assumptions rather than basing it upon fact. I know this, from simply looking at the websites that you looked at, the ones with documented references.

there you go again...

you talk out your ass, and then as soon as someone posts something you call for proof and then specify what kind of proof... while you never EVER back up anything you say...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 8 2004, 01:45 PM
there you go again...

you talk out your ass, and then as soon as someone posts something you call for proof and then specify what kind of proof... while you never EVER back up anything you say...
[post=428526]Quoted post[/post]​

Walk around the issue again, why don't you?

Would you like for me to print this thread out and bring it to a political expert or teacher? Would you like to know his response about the sources?

I just sat in a seminar last night where a man much older than myself had well documented sources, primary sources from the time that we were dealing with and he drew some of his own conclusions that we based upon deductive reasoning and not inductive reason. Needless to say even though the man was intelligent and did his research, he was torn to shreds by the historian professor.

You may say "oh thats just a teacher, what does he know..." He's a published historian, who speaks nationally and internationally...he knows his stuff. but I'll tell you after being in a seminar class with him and the things that I've learned from start to finish, you'd laugh at what you posted right now just as I am.

Is it just me, or after reading your "inductive reasoning" I still have no clue as to your stance beyond "republican zealot"

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 8 2004, 01:43 PM
[sarcasm] I not even going to tell you how much stuff is made up in 9/11. Theres so much, I not even going to tell you [/sarcasm]
[post=428522]Quoted post[/post]​

Here, I'll take two seconds and google it and see if I get a different answer than you guys.

Disclaimer: This is a university press's reporting, but its claims are no more substaniated than the rolling stone article that was posted.

http://www.dailylobo.com/news/2004/10/27/N...11-782630.shtml

"The movie revisited people who appeared in Moore's documentary. Many said their comments were taken out of context."

Although this isn't a dependable source, what I quoted above is common knowledge and what I was speaking of in terms of slanted truths or half truths. 99% of the clips were edited to slant to the way that Michael Moore wanted them. People who were in the movie were interviewed and most of them had to say things about more taking their quotes out of context.

Like I said, any idiot can publish anything...if you just start citing things like that, its going to turn into a mexican pissing match.

this is not a debate forum, nor a historical society

you always tell people to prove it, so i am challenging you to the same thing...

prove your republican retoric...

prove to me that bush does not have ties to the saudi's and the bin laden family...

prove to me that we didn't build an afgan pipeline that wasn;t allowed by the taliban, and prove to me that the oil wasn;t protected more than things like museums and schools and hospitals...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 8 2004, 01:50 PM
Is it just me, or after reading your "inductive reasoning" I still have no clue as to your stance beyond "republican zealot"
[post=428531]Quoted post[/post]​

You know what, fuck this.

Nothing I said had a god damn word to do with being a republican or democrat.

I left all political biases aside and stated how to substaniate a claim with evidence.

Bash me some more.

fucking retard. i'm tired of this. even if i get banned/warned/whatever. Read what I said. Way to draw a conclusion far too fast.

Show me where it has to do with being a "republican zealot" other than thats what you would like to think I am.

For the record, I've voted both democrat and republican. asshole

Back