Bush to reinstate draft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meh im draft proof, im the only one with my last name to carry on the family... so im excluded, but I am joining anyways so its not like it matters.

Originally posted by zcrex@Dec 13 2003, 02:15 PM
yea bush couldn't just reinstate a draft unless he had tons of vote that were for it. and by the looks of things he's not gonna get those votes.

The site is bs.. but you don't need to have a vote to reinstate the draft.

i am the most draft-proof here....last male in family, 2 xtremly bad knees from football injuries, flat feet, horrible eye sight, in college, child on the way...........................and im racist(JK)

Originally posted by ventolin5@Dec 13 2003, 07:23 PM
Lamest Thread Ever! :sleep:

Change the topic to bitches or cars or sumthin.

:werd:
Lock this shit o sumpin.

So...How bout them bitches???

Originally posted by ventolin5@Dec 14 2003, 01:23 AM
Lamest Thread Ever! :sleep:

Change the topic to bitches or cars or sumthin.

Or slamming tards heads in the car door, shut up and get out if you don't like it.

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Dec 13 2003, 06:30 PM-->
Originally posted by zcrex@Dec 13 2003, 02:15 PM
yea bush couldn't just reinstate a draft unless he had tons of vote that were for it. and by the looks of things he's not gonna get those votes.

acually you would need some sort of vote or else congress would just VITO!!!! it.

and here
zcrex

yea i know it was bs. i was just sayin that there was no way that he could. have a good day.

just incase you missed it the first time.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 13 2003, 06:32 PM
i am the most draft-proof here....last male in family, 2 xtremly bad knees from football injuries, flat feet, horrible eye sight, in college, child on the way...........................and im racist(JK)

You also forgot the fact that your gay..

That is All.

Originally posted by zcrex+Dec 14 2003, 02:30 PM-->
Originally posted by jiahanhao+Dec 13 2003, 06:30 PM-->
@Dec 13 2003, 02:15 PM

acually you would need some sort of vote or else congress would just VITO!!!! it.

and here
zcrex

yea i know it was bs. i was just sayin that there was no way that he could. have a good day.

just incase you missed it the first time.

congress doesn't veto bills, the president does...

http://hollings.senate.gov/~hollings/press/2003108C06.html

fuckin idiots... is this America or Israel? (referring to senators.. not anyone here)

Wow i'm late to this thread. i think if the start drafting again i'm just gonna sign up.

Back