Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i supported invading the right country, not when we did IRAQ. sorry my IQ goes higher than 2 and well it was pretty obvious to the rest of the world we were making a mistake as well. No wonder we lost all our MAJOR allies

and you can really stop calling me a DOOD.

its called family and its VERY strong in that state. Jeb is the puppet who does what the family says since he will never get president... So its more like he knows his role

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 3 2004, 12:52 AM
I am up for that civil war Ji. It looks like both the house, senate and the Presidentcy will be Republican
[post=411006]Quoted post[/post]​

count me in. :ph34r:

seriously i'm not getting the same stats everyone else is. i kinda think the media is fucking with us. I seriously hope so

Originally posted by Drake@Nov 2 2004, 11:19 PM
Ive got a question for you guys. Whats gonna happen when either one of them wins?? Ruffly the country is split right? Well if Bush does when do you think that Kerry voters will eventually come around and follow Bush? Or do you think there is gonna be alot of problems for awhile? The same thing would go if Kerry wins. I dono I think its gonna be kinda ruff for everyone no matter who wins. Just my thought.
[post=410987]Quoted post[/post]​

gore had more votes in 00. nothing really happened. the country wasn't divided. same story here.
and on msnbc they've got live updates on each states votes. unless kerry gets the last half dozen states, looks like bush wins.

Originally posted by spectacle@Nov 3 2004, 01:11 AM
Bush is 1 vote away...*sigh
[post=411023]Quoted post[/post]​

Fucking HELL yeah. I hate kerry.

:ph34r:

Yeah im not exactly clear on how they cant declare a state even with just 15 percent of the precincts in. Ahh oh well. It is looking like bush is going to win however. I really hope his ass fixes all the things he started. If not... well maybe we wont have to wait four years to vote him out.

I don't "hate" Kerry or particularly "like" Bush...but I think Bush would be a better President then Kerry

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 3 2004, 01:18 AM-->
spectacle
@Nov 3 2004, 02:11 AM
Bush is 1 vote away...*sigh
[post=411023]Quoted post[/post]​

that is baced on Foxnews.com. CNN is 249, 200.
[post=411031]Quoted post[/post]​

MSNBC is 269/207 Bush/Kerry

btw..

football.jpg

Wow that seems really harsh. What do you have to say to the people that joined five years ago? Should they die too??

Back