Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 3 2004, 06:23 AM
And you all deserve exactly what you get over there for supporting him. Follow the idiot to your deaths.
[post=411037]Quoted post[/post]​

:moon:

offtopic, but i see that Mark Crapo is the new senator for idaho.

Crapo for Prez lol....

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 3 2004, 02:29 AM
offtopic, but i see that Mark Crapo is the new senator for idaho.

Crapo for Prez lol....
[post=411044]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, he won 99% to 1%. Was that a big race there?

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 3 2004, 06:23 AM
And you all deserve exactly what you get over there for supporting him. Follow the idiot to your deaths.
[post=411037]Quoted post[/post]​

this just in....

16537bushfinger.jpg

I don't care who you are... its just funny

yea no real response...it will just turn in to another political pissing match that gets noone anywhere. so yea all I can do is laugh about now..my guys winning

but what you said is just fucked up man, no matter who we support we are all over here for you. for you to say something like that is just wrong.

haha I live in washington and you guys were talkin about Idaho's gov. Well he won 2,XXX votes to 0 for is competetor. Sucks to be the guy that lost. That would mean not a single one of your campain people voted for you too haha.

249/242
ohio too close to call
they may have to wait to count all military votes

Horse shit. Bush campain says that they won Ohio, and the 200,000 provisional votes don't have to be counted. Bull shit. Typical Bush shit.

Well, I woke up this morning to find out my rights as a us citizen have been flushed down the tubes. Not only do we have a Republican President, but congress has an overwhelming republican majority.

So kiss your ass goodbye to the Patriot Act, Patriot Act II, bye bye row vs. wade, mine as well stop paying into social security that money is spent already. Oh but I have rights, fuck your rights they just got abolished with a new constitutional amendment.

In 4 years we will be the porest nation in the world.

Hope everyone is happy because we're fighting the terrorists, fighting terrorists is like fighting hte war on drugs it's never ending and there's no way to win.

--my rant of the day--

well the black's right to vote expries in 2007, i'm waiting to see what happens with that as well. People say he would be stupid to not ratify that but i mean bush has no morals. if GOD told bush not to ratify it he wouldn't. i love sheep

well the only reason he WON the southern states is cause they are all about GOD. gotta vote for GOD. Honestly i don't think it would matter who the person was running as long as they said " god supports me" they would vote for him.

Yes i am also ashamed of the american people. I am sorry that most of us have to be so damn stupid.

let's start a fucking revolt, over throw the government and start something that doesn't suck.

civil war is emminent.

but the SAD thing is most of our nation supports this prick. How in the name of GOD can you honestly vote for his chaos and hitler like schemes?

its a huge conspiracy to me. its amazing how most of the house is republican and all that too. something is up and its sad that people can't see this shit.

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 3 2004, 09:12 AM
but the SAD thing is most of our nation supports this prick. How in the name of GOD can you honestly vote for his chaos and hitler like schemes?

its a huge conspiracy to me. its amazing how most of the house is republican and all that too. something is up and its sad that people can't see this shit.
[post=411111]Quoted post[/post]​

i'd vote for hitler before i supported bush.

At Least Hitler had a plan, stuck to it, attacked the right countries, and was actually a DAMN good leader.

and well, im not jewish, so it never really effected me anyway. lol j/k. but seriously- had hitler NOT been a geoneical bastard, i'd rather have him run our country than bush.

i think its time to right a blog entry. i got a bunch of ideas running trhough my head right now.

what pisses me off more is that fact he's outlawing something that HE wont' ever have to do. NO MAN has a right to say what women can do with her body. NO MAN.

he doesn't have a right to stop stem cell research either. this was ground breaking research with christopher reeves and its like he doesn't care. bush presents a smack int he face to american people in my opnion.

its all downhill from here........... and its a steep hill. There was more to this race than just the war there was plenty of other things. No gay marriage now, i mean its rediculous. Honestly our nation is so fucked up i can't even believe we have the gaull to go to another country and tell them they should be like us and we should establish what we have. WE HAVE NOTHING THAT ANYONE WANTS. honestly what do wehave? an applebee's?

a quote from a friend:

Today, Bush announced that he is changing his emblem from an elephant to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects his political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being fucked.

Back