Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 3 2004, 08:07 AM-->
let's start a fucking revolt, over throw the government and start something that doesn't suck.

civil war is emminent.
[post=411110]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

I've been saying for years that I believe we'll be in another Civil war or a major attempt to replace our government before 2050. And I want to be part of it.

Declaration of Independance

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. ... But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

another quote :

I saw more complaints about the Yankees losing than about Kerry losing. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 3 2004, 10:26 AM
a quote from a friend:

Today, Bush announced that he is changing his emblem from an elephant to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects his political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being fucked.
[post=411119]Quoted post[/post]​

B-fuckin-eautiful. Couldn't have summed it up better. :D :)

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 3 2004, 07:35 AM
So kiss your ass goodbye to the Patriot Act, Patriot Act II, bye bye row vs. wade
[post=411102]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have any idea how horrible the patriot act is? you have NO rights under it.
hell, if the us thinks you're a terrorist and not from america, they can lock you up for as long as they want and they don't have to give you any reason why. i did a gov't paper on the patriot act my last year of hs. it has so much garbage in it. absolutely no privacy any more.

for the record, if there is a civil war, I'll be involved as well

if anyone needs guns and ammo you can come to my house to get armed :p

Yes it is funny, funny how our nation is so sad. I laugh at it too cause if i don't i might cry

Originally posted by spectacle@Nov 3 2004, 10:15 AM
this thread has turned into pure comedy LMFBAO

sore losers :smile:
[post=411142]Quoted post[/post]​

it's not about losing.

it's about the future of our nation.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 3 2004, 10:14 AM
for the record, if there is a civil war, I'll be involved as well

if anyone needs guns and ammo you can come to my house to get armed :p
[post=411141]Quoted post[/post]​

word. i need to come down and learn how to shoot with you some day :)

B its not about our future, don't kid yourself this whole thing was about GOD. hello you can't beat GOD and if GOD is telling you to do something then its ok right? Thats all most people heard from bush was GOD and that got them hooked. GOD does no wrong

and i want to say that if most people just voted on bush cause of the war then after the war what happens ? or did you not think about that cause killing people is all that mattered to you?

lol but can there be a satan with no god? man questions to ponder. it talks about that in a book i'm reading. anyways carry on

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 3 2004, 09:04 AM
well the only reason he WON the southern states is cause they are all about GOD. gotta vote for GOD. Honestly i don't think it would matter who the person was running as long as they said " god supports me" they would vote for him.

Yes i am also ashamed of the american people. I am sorry that most of us have to be so damn stupid.
[post=411108]Quoted post[/post]​

So if thats the case then why did John Kerry promote the fact that he is a "hard-core Catholic." I dont see why everyone is so butt-hurt as to why Kerry lost. His morals and ideas were completely off balance, and like Bush, would only cater to the wealthy. Obvioulsy he wouldn't want to hurt himself so why would he impose taxes to the "higher" class citizens of the US. His healthcare proposal was completely a joke and his see-saw attempt at making decisions was even worse.

Both candidates have their issues, but since GWB started this, he mind as well finish it. Normally all Presidency's have rocky starts for the first four years. Bush was handed a shitty ass card when he was elected in 2000. I wouldnt be surprised if the economy did a complete 180.

Also, I dont see how there have been some comments as to how we are going to be the poorest country in the world, granted we are fighting terrorism, but we have been doing that for decades now. Vietnam war, etc. BTW, that war was started by a democrat ;) and cost the US over 150 BILLION Dollars...150 BILLION...

The people spoke, the electoral college spoke, if you dont like it...move to Canada.

:)

hello catholic's are not the south. Baptists are down south and don't believe in any other religion. i used to live down there so i know that feeling.

yes, but you stated anyone that says "they are all about GOD" Catholic, methodist, etc. all have "GODS"

This whole 'flip-flop' and 'see-saw' stuff is all a load of BS.

People base their decisions on the facts available to them at the time. When new facts arrive one changes their decisions based on the new information, even if one finds in hindsight that they were 100% wrong beforehand.

Anyone that dosen't is a fool.

So wouldn't that still hold true from the information that BUSH Received from his constituents and advisors about the WMD?

Back